Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question From A New Player.

Number 2 is mail job

Quote Originally Posted by selth View Post
    Number 2 is mail job
    Triggered.

1. Mining (Long term, takes a lot of grinding) or Pizza making
    2. Saving up 15K can get you a ACR at the ammo mart. Good for pking
    3. Yes, you will get a VIP item when it's out.
    4. Been playing since 2013 so Idk how I can answer that.

Anyway, welcome back to Iera!

Shells are and always will be the best way to make money. You always make a profit for each shovel until the break so stack up on them by buying them in bulk. Also when crabs jumps out of the ground, Always use a melee the best weapon for digging is a very fast dagger.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome back to Era! To answer your questions...

1. What is the best job?
    Completely subjective. I recommend trying all the jobs (Shelling, picking up trash and mushrooms, mining, delivering mail, pizza making, trading (if you feel like thats a job, its definately a viable way to make money)) What you like most I recommend doing the most. Each one has its own benefits. Shelling is not only profitable but trochuses are used for trading as well. Mining is a time investment that gets more money faster the longer you do it, and is also necessary to keep your guns in perfect condition (my fav job; another forum entitled Mining goes more in depth. I just posted there XD) Trash collecting and mushroom collecting are good as well, but more luck reliant. I personally like delivering mail while trash/mushroom collecting as it gives me a direction to go and constantly earns money. Pizza making is also good, but imo meh. You, however, might like it. Trading is a job where you need to be on your toes so as not to get scammed, and there is a lot of waiting when you're saying what you're selling. Theres a item price page i'll link you. But do keep in mind every job will take a good amount of time to get what you want, so be patient. Of course you can always buy 27500 for 9.99 USD.

2. The guns are so costly, i see people with guns that are like 30k 60k like what da faq? So which gun should i buy?

The good guns are indeed expensive af, and some of the best you have to have I think its 150k kills. But the best gun you can buy no restrictions, and a lot of people agree (tho some don't) is a BAR. Its 200k, so yes, expensive. But i would recommend pacing yourself. Get an ak47, and work your way up. Ak47 is, like 1200-1500. M4 is also a solid gun, does 9 damage perfect, and has an accesory that lets you choose between single shot, double shot, and triple shot.M4 is 55k, accesory is I think 30-45k. Shipka is also good.

3. If i buy V.I.P right now, will i get a item right now or will i have to wait a month or something? Does V.I.P give guns or meele itenz moar.

You'll get it immediately. And as for guns or melee, idk.

4. I used to play this like 4 something years ago and i remember m4 was 5500 or 4500 and nows its 55k da faq?
    Da faq indeed, friend, da faq indeed.

Item price list. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...z0/mobilebasic
    When it lists a price (10k-12k for example) its referring to trochuses.

Someone call me out if i said something wrong. Ty XD
    Last edited by Toxic132; 04-20-2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Misspelt something XD

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoyalSheep View Post
    So i just started playing Graal Era 3 days ago and i have a few questions.
    1. What is the best job?
    2. The guns are so costly, i see people with guns that are like 30k 60k like what da faq? So which gun should i buy?
    3. If i buy V.I.P right now, will i get a item right now or will i have to wait a month or something? Does V.I.P give guns or meele itenz moar.
    4. I used to play this like 4 something years ago and i remember m4 was 5500 or 4500 and nows its 55k da faq?

Thanks.
    I think using iTunes is the best method to get a lot of gralats.