Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: If chem was unb@nned from bases...

If chem was unb@nned from bases...

It means that this gangs use to rely on chem to base not skills which is not a good thing relying on quantity of chems spam to hold a base. Its a disgrace not something good.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KipGraal View Post
    Yea ***ning chems was a good thing means that people cant just recruit a bunch of them to keep base. Definitely solved some of the basing issues.
    Chems isnt even what broke basing, Homebasing ruined basing because now nobody ever raids these gangs and its almost impossible to start a new gang up because all these gangs help each other, If anything taking away chem only helped to deter new basers because if they had chem they could at least rally some people and base now its all about who has the better friends list

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Godelic has two chems not one mate

Quote Originally Posted by MrOmz View Post
    one without u

Quote Originally Posted by MrOmz View Post
    1 active and skillful chem, mate.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Chems isnt even what broke basing, Homebasing ruined basing because now nobody ever raids these gangs and its almost impossible to start a new gang up because all these gangs help each other, If anything taking away chem only helped to deter new basers because if they had chem they could at least rally some people and base now its all about who has the better friends list
    What Chem user is going to join a random new gang, and what difference would 1 chem user on a new gang make against a gang of 2-3. Homebasing became a thing because of the chem due to how hard it was to attack against so it was easier for them to just make a truce as a way of holding a base that they don't have to attack a chem gang to get and not have to worry about gangs with more chems trying to take it over.

Anyone can build a friends list, not everyone can own a chem. Finding good players to be friends with/ join your gang is the whole point of having a gang, not just having a showoff/ op gun like the chem, standing in start and mass inviting randoms who want to join thinking that you are a good player just because you have a chem

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    It means that this gangs use to rely on chem to base not skills which is not a good thing relying on quantity of chems spam to hold a base. Its a disgrace not something good.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If the Chemical Gun were to return, it'd likely be weaker than it originally was.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    If the Chemical Gun were to return, it'd likely be weaker than it originally was.
    Doubt it.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    What Chem user is going to join a random new gang, and what difference would 1 chem user on a new gang make against a gang of 2-3. Homebasing became a thing because of the chem due to how hard it was to attack against so it was easier for them to just make a truce as a way of holding a base that they don't have to attack a chem gang to get and not have to worry about gangs with more chems trying to take it over.

Anyone can build a friends list, not everyone can own a chem. Finding good players to be friends with/ join your gang is the whole point of having a gang, not just having a showoff/ op gun like the chem, standing in start and mass inviting randoms who want to join thinking that you are a good player just because you have a chem
    Homebasing was a thing before chem, chem just intensified it
    yo

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Homebasing was a thing before chem, chem just intensified it
    I believe what he was trying to state was that it was easier(?) to take a base without Chemical Guns affecting a raid.