Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin Does Something Not Allowed

Admin Does Something Not Allowed

Hello the title says it all. A certain admin, Zed* (Player Relations), has just done something that is not allowed. He let players donate event coins to other players which is not allowed. Yes I sent a support ticket to toonslab already and I just want to share this with y'all. Here are some pictures of his evidence. The first images are him letting kip donate to Esca (for proof) and the second images are when he let minimac donate to NickCon'

http://m.imgur.com/rtZzmw4,iqfv01p,3y5FVdH,ADrpKN0

I have seen this many times in general.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I myself has not seen this once in my time I've been playing Era and I get notified whenever there is events so it is most likely that I do not miss events.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    Hello the title says it all. A certain admin, Zed* (Player Relations), has just done something that is not allowed. He let players donate event coins to other players which is not allowed. Yes I sent a support ticket to toonslab already and I just want to share this with y'all. Here are some pictures of his evidence. The first images are him letting kip donate to Esca (for proof) and the second images are when he let minimac donate to NickCon'

http://m.imgur.com/rtZzmw4,iqfv01p,3y5FVdH,ADrpKN0
    I've seen this a lot as well. I myself didint even know that donating was not allowed, as a player I look at it as. If that player won anc CHOOSES to give the ec to another player then it's his choice to. Why? He won it he can have or or should be able to choose what to do with it. I've speaked to Junz and a high staff will know but I mean the poor guy he didn't know he can't donate and he's new at this stuff:/ can't attack him like that. He didn't know at most I hear he won't be fired which is a good thing. Just can't donate ec I guess which is a new rule? Not sure. Like I said I myself didint even know donating ec was not allowed.

Yup, it's illegal. Winner gets the ec and if they choose not to take it you re-host the event, or do a different one
    yo

If it's ellegal can it lead to zed being fired?

I, myself, accepted the action I performed was wrong. Though, I did not know this, as I was asked by the winner to give the EC to a friend which is a non-winner. During the spar event, players were also framing me to get fired? They collected evidence of me doing it, which were the players who asked me to give the EC to a non-winner. Those players were trying to get me removed instead of informing me that it isn't allowed.
    And Junz came to me before hosting CTF to inform me. It was quite negligible but I promised myself not to do it again. Thanks for the heads up, shout out to Junz
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

I'm deleting my DM I sent to zany lol

- - - Updated - - -

You are clearly trying to fire Zed I did some detective work and found out the blue guy is you in every photo in 2 your in the Winner box if it was ellegal why would you take the EC in the first place?

Your also the blue guy because it shows you have a stick and a mushroom knife
    And the last photo shows you (blue guy) holding a mushroom knife

Quote Originally Posted by selth View Post
    I'm deleting my DM I sent to zany lol

- - - Updated - - -

You are clearly trying to fire Zed I did some detective work and found out the blue guy is you in every photo in 2 your in the Winner box if it was ellegal why would you take the EC in the first place?

Your also the blue guy because it shows you have a stick and a mushroom knife
    And the last photo shows you (blue guy) holding a mushroom knife
    he isn't the blue guy lol I'm 100% sure

When you try to get an admin fired but it back fires on u lmao^^^
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer