Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: hi

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by shliki View Post
    shut up kid
    I don't appreciate your harassment towards myself and others. It's simply rude, you talk about others being unprofessional, look at what you're doing before you type.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    I don't appreciate your harassment towards myself and others. It's simply rude, you talk about others being unprofessional, look at what you're doing before you type.
    Don't take anything ally says serious...Met her several times in-game, she jokes a lot
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Don't take anything ally says serious...Met her several times in-game, she jokes a lot
    This community holds a higher level of maturity than the playerbase in the literal game, and seeing as to how she's acted towards the Era-Go community, it's rude. I don't care if it was a joke, the fact that she's willing to go so far as to make a thread harassing a Playerworlds server, harassing someone she assumes to be part of such server, and harassing the Era-Go community when the server was first announced is on such a far level of unprofessionalism that it's hard to find it amusing.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    hi ally