Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Store Idea.

Era Newspaper Staff

New Store Idea.

Okay so before you guys even bash my head for probably bringing this idea up again when other players probably have had the same idea hear me out. I have been playing this game for 4-5 years now and I always had this thought on and off. So yes we have trading tables and all for weapons , items , and much more but I feel like there should be like a " Trade & Sell " for hats . Yes I know you guys probably think its a bad idea and think negatively about it but here is some positive things it could bring . For example lets say a player likes a hat that another person has and it was a holiday hat and you can no longer get it , well the player could go to the " Trade & Sell " and look for the hat and see if it is on being sold or up for trade . Also another thing we could try to do with this idea is maybe have the trade open for a couple days . For example the player could put it up and instead of having it up for sell put it up for trade and then go back later in the day or the next day to accept and deny it. Yes this all sounds messy and confusing but I just don't know how else to explain this idea I have . Thank you for trying to understand where i'm coming from.
    Have any Era-Related questions? 🤔 Feel free to pm me here or in Era!😊
    Newspaper Staff
    In-game name is Journey*!

Click here to read the Era Newspaper!

Host
    Contest, Riddles, Games, Puzzles, Prizes, and More!

Most of us have tons of hat's that maybe we'd like to sell. I think it's a great idea for a trading center that trades hats, but I feel like later on when it is added it wouldn't be as active and useful since most of us don't really care about hats and just focus more on trading items and stuff like that. I agree With you tho, i'd love to have a trading center to trade hats because who wouldn't want to play with style in Era?
    ~blub~

what if its a gang hat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

on the other side the point of holiday hats or other limited time hats is that you can no longer get it if you didnt buy it wich make the hat special

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Okay so before you guys even bash my head for probably bringing this idea up again when other players probably have had the same idea hear me out. I have been playing this game for 4-5 years now and I always had this thought on and off. So yes we have trading tables and all for weapons , items , and much more but I feel like there should be like a " Trade & Sell " for hats . Yes I know you guys probably think its a bad idea and think negatively about it but here is some positive things it could bring . For example lets say a player likes a hat that another person has and it was a holiday hat and you can no longer get it , well the player could go to the " Trade & Sell " and look for the hat and see if it is on being sold or up for trade . Also another thing we could try to do with this idea is maybe have the trade open for a couple days . For example the player could put it up and instead of having it up for sell put it up for trade and then go back later in the day or the next day to accept and deny it. Yes this all sounds messy and confusing but I just don't know how else to explain this idea I have . Thank you for trying to understand where i'm coming from.
    So it's like an open auction? But for hats?
    This idea immediately reminds me of zone.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I like this idea, it allows players to trade hats that they might no longer use into a profit.

Not really a good idea because it would defeat the purpose of the hats that are tradeable at the moment. The hats that are tradeable right now would just go downhill if this was added.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    on the other side the point of holiday hats or other limited time hats is that you can no longer get it if you didnt buy it wich make the hat special
    I think that's what she's trying to interpret, people trading special hats, such as limited edition holiday hats, for a profit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SwatHalo View Post
    Not really a good idea because it would defeat the purpose of the hats that are tradeable at the moment. The hats that are tradeable right now would just go downhill if this was added.
    That's true, hats such as the (extremely) rare purple pimp hat would drop immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by SwatHalo View Post
    How exactly? It's not like hats tradeable at the moment will be untradeable in the hypothetical situation of this idea being implemented. If anything, the market value of these hats would go up due to more demand from a larger trade base.

Even if we ignore all of that, think about the benefits of making the numerous old, never-to-be-released-again hats accessible to new players or people who can no longer obtain them, as compared to the effect on a select number of tradeable hats, of which the effects may not even exist at all

Personally I think it's a good idea. Sellers/traders getting rid of unwanted hats while buyers/traders are able to obtain previously inaccessible ones, it's a win-win for all involved
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

ive always been a fan of a virtual online marketplace similar to the one habbo hotel uses, where players can list their items or hats and a price as well as being able to auction them. (Graal ebay)
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020