Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gang hat disappears

Gang hat disappears

Why my gang hat disappears when i log of and login back and when i get kicked from a gang? its wired that i have 2 gang hats one of them never goes off my face it works perfectly on character slot while the another one keep going off even if it's saved in character slot.
    Can i get it fixed thats my request . And does anyone got the same problem ?!

that happens with grab hats

Temporary/Grab hats don't stay in your hat inventory if you log out/leave the gang. Only gang hats that are received via physically being added into players' inventory stay there indefinitely (e.g. 2k gang rewards)

This is to prevent the occurrence that just any player with the tag can get a free hat such that it is not unique or exclusive to the gang, reducing the value of the reward
    Xanthos_101
    Player Relations

Got a question? Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Gang hat disappears

I said my gang hats I meant with that the gang hats i own in my inventory one of them disappears and the other one Dosnt I request to get it fixed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea i have my 2k vampiric cult hat and everytime i log off or leave a gang it disappears and i have to re put it i own it its not an grab hat
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

I guess its due to old system i would say players can request another one which will go with the new system my 17500 gang hat Dosnt go , so how can we get it fixed? Thats the question, the only way is to ask the gang admin i think to give you the hat again some will say 2x hat idc its the same tho but the 2nd one will be the fixed version and wont disappear

Yea i got a new hat and it doesnt disapear but my old 2k hat i got a year ago does (2k hat)
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    I said my gang hats I meant with that the gang hats i own in my inventory one of them disappears and the other one Dosnt I request to get it fixed

I had that happened to with my gang hat.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Yea i got a new hat and it doesnt disapear but my old 2k hat i got a year ago does (2k hat)
    That due to several changes they did they made it better i think we should have a chance to re have the hat same file but it wont disappear it something with era script i think

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    That due to several changes they did they made it better i think we should have a chance to re have the hat same file but it wont disappear it something with era script i think

Yea that would be awesome can u kik me if there doing it? Kik : bluedragon1233
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

2010-2021