Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Future base system

Future base system

Its weird most of the gangs that's basing in era rn is a new gangs and unfortunately not legit and meaning of not legit gangs this gangs that relies on peace gangs help and friends list to hold a base its more worst some of them just rec up who ever enters the base in my point of view something that can be done preventing this to happen which is making the bases works with standard align thats number 1 suggestion ,, the 2nd suggestion that everyday or week or month or hour the align of the base changes so the basers will fight up to get the base and it will end home basing and camping issues and it will decrease peace and relying on others it will make the basing more reality and giving new gangs to have a chance to hold a base the strongest get to hold the base
    Base should be earned by fighting over it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rip no one wants legit way

same

if they wanted basing to be balanced they would've done it before, new gangs do have a chance. Look at bhades, they're new and they've successfully gotten over 600 hours, It's not if they're a new or and old gang

If anyone fails at starting a gang, they should find viable basers to help and lead. I didnt understand your reasons but it's not about if the gang is "New" or "Old" It's only about the players in them, you always see new gangs try to start basing every day in start "M4 or better to join" which get Nowhere.

tl;dr if you have over 300k kills and friends alike you can start a basing gang. if you have 7000 kills and friends alike, it's most likely not going to happen
    "Insert edgy bold italic quote"

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasky View Post
    if they wanted basing to be balanced they would've done it before, new gangs do have a chance. Look at bhades, they're new and they've successfully gotten over 600 hours, It's not if they're a new or and old gang

If anyone fails at starting a gang, they should find viable basers to help and lead. I didnt understand your reasons but it's not about if the gang is "New" or "Old" It's only about the players in them, you always see new gangs try to start basing every day in start "M4 or better to join" which get Nowhere.

tl;dr if you have over 300k kills and friends alike you can start a basing gang. if you have 7000 kills and friends alike, it's most likely not going to happen
    BHades wouldn't be around had Duke not peaced with DarkSide, and the only reason Hades gains hours now is because of late-night PZ holds.
    Sorry to say but you're wrong when you say that it doesn't matter if a gang is new or old, look at Obsidian. They've garnered support because they're reputable. They have players that have been around since 2013. The "peace gangs" system doesn't help either if you're a new guild.
    No gangs will survive unless you're peaced with the map.
    Another thing, it's hard to find ranks when these huge gangs have so much more to offer.

Real life relies on the skill of allying to achieve the upper hand, so why should basing be any different?
    my discord is xiv#2549

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiang IV View Post
    Real life relies on the skill of allying to achieve the upper hand, so why should basing be any different?
    Well, in real life, no one runs around with a 10 damage gun or has a 50 health bar.
    I do see what you mean though, but alliances in this game literally differ between a loss or a win in wars.
    Look at it this way; let's say Graal Era Ninja Clan raids Gangster Zone and the parent base holder (GPN) is struggling to beat them. Obviously, what they'd do is recruit immensely in order to overpower GENC.
    GENC can't gain hours because this will just keep happening to them again and again, that's why new gangs never live.
    They're not supported as much.

The basing system needs to be redone in general. Forcing players to base for 2000 hours for a hat is kind of lame. Should be a point system like PC Era. Lets say a hat is 200,000 points and each point can be obtained by a kill inside the base. To make basing more competitive like Beo is wanting, you could make it so you would need to have the flag to gain points. Forcing players to go out and attack other bases when their is no one attacking(no free camping for hours).

Main point is to make the gangs move from one to another base and fight for it and stop camping in one base and to make the gangs rely on themselves without peace gangs or friends help
    To make that happen a system should be made to the basses which will force them to rely more on themselves
    Align way the members will have to pk out base to get the required align so they can enter the base , base should be earned not given we are talking about prizes should be earned not given away.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Well, in real life, no one runs around with a 10 damage gun or has a 50 health bar.
    I do see what you mean though, but alliances in this game literally differ between a loss or a win in wars.
    Look at it this way; let's say Graal Era Ninja Clan raids Gangster Zone and the parent base holder (GPN) is struggling to beat them. Obviously, what they'd do is recruit immensely in order to overpower GENC.
    GENC can't gain hours because this will just keep happening to them again and again, that's why new gangs never live.
    They're not supported as much.
    I thought GENC Stopped basing a while back
    "Insert edgy bold italic quote"