Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Attention on Errors in Purchasing Gralat packs

Attention on Errors in Purchasing Gralat packs

I've tried a survey before. A survey of "Do they get a response when they sent an email to toonslab." Some of them said yes "But only on the first try" and else, huge players said no. I suggest you should pay more attention on it and hire more trustworthy people who can manage the tickets. Money is important and so as the game to the players. Make a fair transaction and respond the emails.
    Last edited by Shana26; 04-08-2017 at 01:08 PM.

So... What is this thread about again?
    Last edited by Elflette; 04-08-2017 at 03:17 AM.
    ING: Elflette (Prior)

Ex-Player Relations

its about gralat pack issues. it errors a lot. common problem of it was the gralats aren't received or showing up on the account, the worst is you still get transaction on it and the only option is to send a support ticket on toonslab which is not reviewed and doesn't get enough attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Shana26 View Post
    its about gralat pack issues. it errors a lot. common problem of it was the gralats aren't received or showing up on the account, the worst is you still get transaction on it and the only option is to send a support ticket on toonslab which is not reviewed and doesn't get enough attention.
    Ok well, Ace is only one person and he gets tons of emails each day. So just try clicking the "Restore" option and check to see if the money is restored back onto your iTunes/Google Play Account.
    But in the meantime, the only way to resolve the issue is by Submitting a ticket.

So don't jump to conclusions and be so quick to criticize something if you don't know all the info. Again, Ace is only one person and can do so much at a time. If you don't get a response in the next 2 days (maximum) try sending another ticket (don't spam). Or just contact Snk.
    ING: Elflette (Prior)

Ex-Player Relations

Quote Originally Posted by Elflette View Post
    Ok well, Ace is only one person and he gets tons of emails each day. So just try clicking the "Restore" option and check to see if the money is restored back onto your iTunes/Google Play Account.
    But in the meantime, the only way to resolve the issue is by Submitting a ticket.

So don't jump to conclusions and be so quick to criticize something if you don't know all the info. Again, Ace is only one person and can do so much at a time. If you don't get a response in the next 2 days (maximum) try sending another ticket (don't spam). Or just contact Snk.

I do know that ace is the only admin who manages the tickets. my point is, they should hire more trustworthy people who can handle the tickets which i forgot to include on the thread, my bad. but thanks

The thing is when people submit the ticket for gralats pack errors they always forget to include a receipt and since they didn't send a receipt they consider him lying, always include proof because they won't reply to you if you don't
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

if you wanna purchase and an error message keeps popping up, log on ur acc on the free version of iera and purchase packs
    if you purchased alrdy and u didn't receive ur gralats submit a ticket with proofs. a message will be sent to ur email when u purchase so just screenshot n include it in ur ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    The thing is when people submit the ticket for gralats pack errors they always forget to include a receipt and since they didn't send a receipt they consider him lying, always include proof because they won't reply to you if you don't
    yes, already did that and i never receive a response from them on my 2nd time i email them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    if you wanna purchase and an error message keeps popping up, log on ur acc on the free version of iera and purchase packs
    if you purchased alrdy and u didn't receive ur gralats submit a ticket with proofs. a message will be sent to ur email when u purchase so just screenshot n include it in ur ticket
    I've got like 3 errors and no one is responding on my email. they should add more people who can manage it. not only ace. This should also be in the priority list of era.

Quote Originally Posted by Elflette View Post

Uh? She should jump to conclusions if shes being robbed lol? If graal doesnt have a proper support site then thats their problem that they need to fix. Allowing paying customers to not recieve payment is theft. Hire people who can deal with these issues, we don't need 20 new prs who do absolutely nothing.

At OP the best way to get **** done is making a problem for the staff team they cant ignore. You spam emails, in game pms, forums, else you will just be tossed aside cause Ace probably doesn't care.

Trust me I've been dealing with these people since 2012.

Banned
    Please be aware that only snk can resolve gralat pack issues- it's not Ace's fault.
    While you should be getting responses there is nothing anyone but the manager can do.
    Please make sure to also add your Graal# and itunes/google receipts to your ticket