Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ali's Story (TEST) BETA

Fun to read so far, nice.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

You should be posting its continued story on your default thread so we can read the stories without jumping into comments.

NOTICE:The story will be completed on Sunday. The final version will be released on a separate thread. Also, the story has been renamed to Room Eight.

- - - Updated - - -

NEW------------------
    "Doesn't" said Nicholas "this seem.. off?" As soon as Nicholas finished his sentence, another person walked down the hall. How many people are gonna walk down the hall? The stranger introduced herself as Shana, and that she also received the call that Nicholas, Ahmad, and I got. For some weird reason she seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it..

"Well then," said Ahmad as he reached for the door "we better go in" Ahmad opened the door and there was a hooded admin behind it. The admin teleported all four of us inside. And teleported him to an office chair in the front of us. First off, that was creepy. And second off, why couldn't he just teleport us instead of dragging us here?
    [The last part will be released later tonight, if not on Sunday]

- - - Updated - - -

"Hello" said the admin in a dull voice "and welcome. You must be Ali. And you're Ahmad. Nicholas I assume? And yes... Shana."
    I looked at Nicholas and mouthed What's going on? Nicholas just looked at me and then at the door. Was he trying to tell me a plan to escape? Whatever Nicholas was trying to tell me, I didn't do it. I decided to do my own plan.
    "Classic is way better than Era" I said quickly
    "What?!" Asked the admin
    "You heard me"
    "How dare you-" I threw a pen into the admin's mouth. He started chocking on it. I punched Nicholas in the arm and ran to the front door. Nicholas understood what I meant and also ran for it. Shana and Ahmad soon followed.

"Cops!" Pointed out Ahmad
    "I got this! Just get a car!" Said Nicholas as he reached for his pocket
    "Why?"
    "Just get a car! I'll catch up later!"
    "Okay"

"C'mon c'mon!" I said as we almost reached the front entrance "almost there!" And of course, a cop had to block our way. "I got this" I yelled to Ahmad and Shana "just get a car!" What happened next was a blur. Cops were all around me, blocking the front entrance. An officer came running towards me, holding a nightstick. And just before the cop got to hit me, a car crashed into the police station, throwing cops everywhere! "Shana! Ahmad!" I said "Where's Nicholas?"
    "I don't know" replied Shana "but we need a new car. This one's stuck"
    "How about we call a taxi?"
    "Seriously?"
    "You have a better plan?"
    "One step ahead of you!" Said Nicholas "Hurry up, get in. I hear cops." I sat next to Nicholas, and Shana and Ahmad sat in the back. Nicholas started the car and everything was going great. Nicholas told us that we were going to Arte. And there was no cop or admin in sight. But of course, I jinxed it.
    "Ah!" Screamed Shana "It's the admin that got the pen stuck in his throat!"
    "You will pay!" Yelled the admin.

By the way, did anyone tell you that admins have super-speed and super-strength? Well, I learned it the hard way.

The admin picked up car and threw it all the way to the 24-7 Food Mart. Broken glass was all over the floor. Broken chip bags. Broken milk carts. Broken everything, even the car. The world started to feel dizzy and started to blur. And then all went black.

When I woke up, we were all in the police station.
    "Well" said the admin "that was fun. Listen guys, all I want you is to drink a chemical. It's harmless." The admin drew four chemical bottles and open then. The chemical was green, and started to bubble and fizz. I didn't want to drink that. But, I did anyway... It tasted like cola. Nothing happened. The admin handed me a mirror. I had cat ears. And a cat tail. I looked Ahmad, he had lighting coming out of him. I went to see what happened to Nicholas, but I pasted out. And heard an evil laughter.
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 04-16-2017 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Correction
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".