Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ali's Story (TEST) BETA

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    Nice story! Should definitely send it to the Era news team!
    i was just gonna said that again lel

ali why don't u submit ur stories on the newspaper
    you'd get one ec if it was chosen. don't expect a response tho

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    ali why don't u submit ur stories on the newspaper
    you'd get one ec if it was chosen. don't expect a response tho
    The story's is still in development, and I really need more characters... Who wants to be in the story?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Ty.

- - - Updated - - -

TRY 2:

12:00 AM

It was midnight, but I couldn't sleep. In seven hours, the greatest spar tournament of my life will take place and I was part of it. I couldn't help but look at the clock every five seconds.
    "Six hours and 59 minutes." I said "Can't this clock go any faster?"

Unfortunately, I would never go to the tournament.

"Ring ring" went the phone " ring ring." I looked at the phone. Who'd call me at this hour?

"Hello?" I said.
    "Is this AliGamer911?" Asked the voice.
    "No." I said. Never tell strangers your name, kids.
    "Ali." Said the voice "Stop playing games. We need you."
    "Well, I'm sorry but I'm kinda busy couldn't this-"
    "Ali! Please! Come down to the police station!"
    "Wait! What? Police station! Why do you want me at the police station?"
    "Just come to the police station."
    I placed down the phone. Got dressed. And went to the police station.
    The police station looked as dull as ever. The words Era City Police Department was too bright on the dark bricks, the PD was made out of. And the place looked ugly at midnight. And when I walked in, I didn't receive a warm welcome.
    "Hello" said a cop as I walked in, " need any assistance?"
    "Yeah," I replied "I was told to come here. At midnight."
    "What's your name?"
    "Ali"
    "I mean full name"
    "AliGamer911"
    "Go to room eight"
    NEW-------------------

Like you'd probably guess, I did what the cop told me. But, something inside me told me to go back and run away. And I seriously couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. And the halls seemed to be getting longer and longer. I told myself to shake the feeling and stop "playing games". I looked to my right and saw a door that had the words "ROOM 8" on it and the words "ADMINS ONLY" under it. Great. I have to go see an admin. What did I do this time? Was it the catnip accident? Look admins I'm sorry, but I'm part cat! And catnip is tasty! Anyways, back to the story.

I looked at the door. Then at the hallway. Then the door. Then the hallway. Door. Hallway. Door. Hallway. Door. Hallway. Then back at the door. At last, I decided I needed a plan.

"I need a plan" I told myself "Hmm... Maybe I'll just hide in the restroom until the tournament, and then climb out the window to go spar. Yeah! That's a great idea. No wait.... It seems that this is important so I doubt they'll just let me spill away-" I noticed two figures out of the corner of my eye. I did some quick thinking and hid behind a random plant. The plant wasn't very good at hiding me, but it was dark, so they shouldn't notice a random half cat half human thing.

The two figures came closer. I noticed that one of them was an admin. I knew this because admins are taller than most players and they kinda glow.

"I called him" said the officer walking next to the admin, "he should be here." The admin just nodded at the officer.

[That's it for now]
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

The story's is still in development, and I really need more characters... Who wants to be in the story?

- - - Updated - - -

NEW-------------------

Like you'd probably guess, I did what the cop told me. But, something inside me told me to go back and run away. And I seriously couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. And the halls seemed to be getting longer and longer. I told myself to shake the feeling and stop "playing games". I looked to my right and saw a door that had the words "ROOM 8" on it and the words "ADMINS ONLY" under it. Great. I have to go see an admin. What did I do this time? Was it the catnip accident? Look admins I'm sorry, but I'm part cat! And catnip is tasty! Anyways, back to the story.

I looked at the door. Then at the hallway. Then the door. Then the hallway. Door. Hallway. Door. Hallway. Door. Hallway. Then back at the door. At last, I decided I needed a plan.

"I need a plan" I told myself "Hmm... Maybe I'll just hide in the restroom until the tournament, and then climb out the window to go spar. Yeah! That's a great idea. No wait.... It seems that this is important so I doubt they'll just let me spill away-" I noticed two figures out of the corner of my eye. I did some quick thinking and hid behind a random plant. The plant wasn't very good at hiding me, but it was dark, so they shouldn't notice a random half cat half human thing.

The two figures came closer. I noticed that one of them was an admin. I knew this because admins are taller than most players and they kinda glow.

"I called him" said the officer walking next to the admin, "he should be here." The admin just nodded at the officer.

[That's it for now]
    i also want to be in the story ..

Shana's in. Anyone else?

mm ur story is too long for the newspaper
    idkkkkkkk

Nice
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Shana's in. Anyone else?
    thanks. you should add nicholas and imaginary too

Quote Originally Posted by Shana26 View Post
    thanks. you should add nicholas and imaginary too
    Good thinking

- - - Updated - - -

NEW-------------------

I looked at the admin. What would an admin want with me? Catnip? Doubt it. Revenge? Maybe. The officer soon felt, and the admin entered room 8. I was confused. Very confused. I wanted to know what was going on. I started to think of plan to figure out what was happening, but then two together figures walked down the hall.
    "No way" said a voice that sounded familiar "Obsidian i way better than NBK!"
    It was Ahmad (aka Margadosh).
    "You sure?" said another familiar voice "I heard that NBK once stole Neo Base from Obsidian."
    Nicholas.
    What were they doing here? Were they called here as well?
    "Hey! Ahmad and Nicholas! What are you doing here?" I asked
    "Why are you hiding behind a plant?"
    "Because I have no idea what's going on."
    "Seriously? Same. Where is room eight anyway?"
    "To your left. You blind?"
    Nicholas started to laugh, but then Ahmad punched him in the arm.

my name isn't ahmad.