Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wil the flamethrower be nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkins View Post
    I'm autistic, but yeah, if you're not being sarcatisc, I know that I SHOULDENVE have been nerfed
    I'm really sorry.
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I'm really sorry.
    Why? Cuz I'm autistic? I can live like an almost normal person, only difference is that I'm older than 20

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    I've noticed that people who live in the US have issues with autistic people, like ??????????

Doesn't look like it will get nerfed anytime soon. Some people already think twice before buying Flame and ask if Electric Staff is better or not. So if they nerf flame then electric might get better and people will complain about why 80 EC weapon better than 100 but then again there are already some weapons not worth their ec but still can't see a good reason for flame getting a nerf right now.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
    I've noticed that people who live in the US have issues with autistic people, like ??????????
    I'm from Canada, not the US and it's the chemicals in our foods that causes autism! The government here doesn't care about its people, they only care about making money! So, yes, there are a lot of autistic people in the US and Canada, but it's not our fault!

Its really not as powerful as people say it is, for example I saw a player circling someone with a flamethrower with a Tzek.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by BLiTz Canavi View Post
    Its really not as powerful as people say it is, for example I saw a player circling someone with a flamethrower with a Tzek.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
    At the end of the day, the person's skill level plays the most factor it seems.