Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: why are the mods and admins banning everyone?

Banned

why are the mods and admins banning everyone?

Really what dafuq why is it that your post will be deleted if you speak out against admins or ripping on them. Stop banning people your making your reputation terrible, its safe to say that era go is just as bad as graalians.

Instead of banning people how about you actually ignore all the "vulger language" and actually fix what the subject of the post is (examples, admin corruption, nerf/buffing weapons, knockback on explosives etc etc).

I agree era runs on a wierd form of dictatorship. If you say anything bad about an admin poof you get banned, I find that stupid it should be more like a free world where we can speak our minds. Aslong as its in a peaceful manner.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

jeni
    No. State your opinion or recommendation without vulgarity or insulting others or don't do it here. I released your ban early as I do feel you have good insight and trusting you could continue to contribute without rudeness or insults. If you cannot this is no place for you. The message you are trying to convey gets lost in the words you chose and does nothing but aggravate others versus trying to motivate them to action. This is a place for players and staff to work together to improve Era. None of us come here on our own time, unpaid, to be verbally abused by players. It is not productive nor necessary. Read the forum rules, if you cannot comply then sadly I was wrong for unbanning you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    No. State your opinion or recommendation without vulgarity or insulting others or don't do it here. I released your ban early as I do feel you have good insight and trusting you could continue to contribute without rudeness or insults
    its freakin impossible to not go off on admins when they are being idiots and screwing everything up and not listening to veteran players. Its also impossible not to go off on admins when your pooping on the baser's of era, so yeah were gonna lose it.

This is a place for players and staff to work together to improve Era.
    Hell wheres our PBP nerf, theres been riot threads, polls, and i run the largest group in era thats a anti stacked damage group, so stop falsely sayin a bunch of wumbo jumbo crap that "us admins are so perfect and listen to all the ideas the playerbase has" because guess what? you dont do anything at all. Basically STOP AVOIDING BIG ISSUES AND DO SOMETHING BOUT IT GOD DAMMIT. and listen to basers and pkers

None of us come here on our own time, unpaid, to be verbally abused by players.
    yes you do, this is the internet get used to it.

Also even threads/post that speak out against admins often get a warning and deleted

jeni
    Not here... won't be tolerated. Just because your feedback isn't prioritized and implemented on your timeframe, gives you no excuse to insult others...will not help it get done faster. If you wish to summarize your top 3 concerns and recommendations for me I will see to it that they are reviewed and responded to. There are a million reasons why some changes are made and others are not, you need to understand that. If it makes you so personally upset then you should not expose yourself to a game or anything on the net for that matter to cause yourself such frustration.

This website, just like society, has rules to abide by and I respectfully request you do so.

Just looking at the title reminded me that the thread about G187's copied guns was recently removed. I'm not sure if it's real but yeah, I think our freedom of expression has been blocked for a bit but leaving the thread on would set the readers' brain to a full scale revolution. Most of those types of threads only concentrate on the wrong things admons and MODs has done, leaving the good things unheard.
    "I like trains"

Street Boss
    Fight :O if sir murder see this post : POST YOUR ANTI FIGHT VIDEO!
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

He is right in the sight almost all of the users here agree that the Pbp needs to be nerfed but the current GAs havnt even touched on it. When's the last time a GA has responded to a players thread conerning the balance of many weapons put in the gun idea section. When has recurvez even bothered to give players input? While Sam makes more guns and skins, without balancing what is out already. Releasing more over powered auction weapons. The word of administration only goes so far. I want to see what Recurvez has done in the terms of fine tuning and balancing. I'm tired of seeing threads like this pop up. What had he done? Please tell us.

I don't encourage vulgarity, but I also don't encourage complete and utter ignoring the veteran players. I'm the last one you will ever hear this from, but corruption is at an all time high in Era. Not just here in the fact opinions can't be given about the poor work of staff, sure there is good work, but the bad cant be censored. The fact players boost and their stats are deleted without removal to the items they boosted for in the first place. The fact the circle of friends continue to be hired. That players are constantly left in the dark on some things. My gang went almost half a year believing someone was working on our hideout. We didnt know anything until I kindly asked raiden myself and he helped us get noticed. I then had to bring it to the attention of staff here. Now Casper is back after lying to us the entire time?

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    I agree era runs on a wierd form of dictatorship. If you say anything bad about an admin poof you get banned, I find that stupid it should be more like a free world where we can speak our minds. Aslong as its in a peaceful manner.
    This is like the China of the Graal universe.
    "I like trains"

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    Fight :O if sir murder see this post : POST YOUR ANTI FIGHT VIDEO!
    Wait which one? oh yeah lol
    "I like trains"