Thread: ****ed for No Reason

****ed for No Reason

So I went to login to Era one night for my usual playing session, and just before I can take notice the login is taking longing then usual, I see a flash of the upstairs of the police station, and then I'm greeted by the menu screen with the words-

"You are ****ed"

The reason? Selling accounts to other people.

Selling Accounts

Approximate time until I'm released? 15 hours in-game or wait till June 8, 2017.

15 hours

No warning, nothing. Just automatically thrown in **** for 15 hours. I have a completely clean slate and have never disturbed the admins before, and I'm ****ed whilst I'm offline from around 3:00 to 9:00. (Logged in at three to check my pms, and then left afterwards.) I can't even argue my side, just ***ned for 15 hours, first offense. I would never want to sell my account in the first place, I haven't even got bored of the game. I only have an AA-12, 10k kills, and 700 hours. Probably not even worth anything.

So can someone tell me why this happened? I'm not angry, just disappointed I missed out on one session and have to keep my phone on for 15 hours, which probably isn't good for it.

EDIT- For some reason the word that starts with a j for prison is bleeped out on these forums, sorry for the inconvenience

Alot of people get ****ed for nothing, or misinformation. Submit a ticket it's the best way they won't investigate through forms.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

That's sucks but at least it was just 15 hours lol. maybe someone reported you for it or something thinking that you did it.

https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...nk-Inside-quot

This thread will be closed soon. Try submitting a ticket about it.

http://support.toonslab.com/
    ING: Elflette (Prior)

Ex-Player Relations

Already submitted last night, almost 24 hours since no response.

Thought they had something for report abuse?

Manager
    Most likely, you either used a VPN or connected to a ****ed ip address (connecting to public wifi), as a result, ****ing your account too

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Most likely, you either used a VPN or connected to a ****ed ip address (connecting to public wifi), as a result, ****ing your account too
    He said he was offline lol, you have to be online for the **** to occurr....

Bro.. Try read the reason why u get j@il.. Before saying u got b@nned for no REASON
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com
    Welcome to the forums!