Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stop posting threads about your j@ils

Veteran

Exclamation Stop posting threads about your j@ils

can you guys stop posting threads about you getting j@iled or b@nned for no reason maybe you probably did something you just dont remember, if not just submit a ticket support.toonslab.com and read this https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...nk-Inside-quot maybe you were using a VPN

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Relax, if you were in their situation and your ticket wasn't being answered, what would you do?
    Either way, admins and members inform them to re-submit in the thread if they make one.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanEmerson View Post
    can you guys stop posting threads about you getting j@iled or b@nned for no reason maybe you probably did something you just dont remember, if not just submit a ticket support.toonslab.com and read this https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...nk-Inside-quot maybe you were using a VPN
    Submitting a ticket about J@lling or B@nning won't solve a thing. they are not capable of unj@lling anyone. You still need to wait for your released time.

I got ****ed for wall hacking because some low intellect admin couldnt see I was glitched into a spar arena. When you got people who are trigger happy with the warn/**** button, I say keep putting **** threads on the forums. Shows how poor PRs do their jobs.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shana26 View Post
    Submitting a ticket about J@lling or B@nning won't solve a thing. they are not capable of unj@lling anyone. You still need to wait for your released time.
    Some admins are capable of un-j@iling or un-b@nning someone, such as Vendhin and Ace.
    He didn't mean that he was j@iled, he was complaining about threads consisting of j@ils and b@ns.
    Last edited by BL1NK; 04-11-2017 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Forgot about the censor system

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Some admins are capable of un-j@iling or un-b@nning someone, such as Vendhin and Ace.
    He didn't mean that he was j@iled, he was complaining about threads consisting of j@ils and b@ns.
    They still need to wait for their release time* i meant . well based on my message in my email which i was also a victim of it they cannot unj@il someone because they don't deal on those kinds of problems. well i think depends on the reason. Well be the one to judge what this message meant to say.

tickett.jpg

Lmao funny that stefan made this thread you should see how toxic he is ingame.

Anyways admins like ven and reno sometimes un**** people who make threads but only if they get to it before kieran.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanEmerson View Post
    Shut up

stop posting threads asking to stop posting threads about ja1ls

Calm down, you don't need to worry about it.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer