View Poll Results: What is the best gun for sparring?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • BAR

1 11.11%
  • GM4

5 55.56%
  • Shipka

2 22.22%
  • Other (specify)

1 11.11%

Thread: What is the best sparring gun?

What is the best sparring gun?

What is the best sparring gun that you can get with Gralats?

If you know another sparring gun, please post it below.

You could try getting Ion Carbine which is like 95 EC, or auctions guns like Mtar or Dual Rafficas.

Threads like this have already been made though so you might wanna look at those instead of waiting for comments on this one, they're still pretty right from what I can see

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I enjoy using Shipka in spar, not many people use it but it's a really underrated spar gun. The two bullets allow for you to cover more spread than a typical one-bullet weapon, the only bad part about it is that you have a slight lack of mobility while shooting. Good gun if you get cornered.
    I also use a Socom and a Morano Thompson. The Morano Thompson is great, but the spread can ruin you at times. When the Thompson is tapped, it's excellent.
    The Socom is also an underrated spar gun for its price (50k). The fire rate, freeze and abilities (silencer and red light) are really fun. It's probably my favorite gun, just not really effective because of the clip size (8) and the mild reload.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    You could try getting Ion Carbine which is like 95 EC, or auctions guns like Mtar or Dual Rafficas.

Threads like this have already been made though so you might wanna look at those instead of waiting for comments on this one, they're still pretty right from what I can see
    You forgot chem in the group of gun's for emo sparrers. Regarding the thread, get yourself a gm4 to go against spammers and an m4 for skilled sparring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-