View Poll Results: What gun does have a good quality for basing ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • M4

11 57.89%
  • Default rifle

5 26.32%
  • Five seven

0 0%
  • Aa12

3 15.79%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What gun does have a good quality for basing?

i was talking about m107 and it can shoot through some walls as i said it got good damage too
    not sure if its better then psg but i beat some people with this gun when i use m107

M4 is good, if you are going to get a gun honestly just go the full way and get that bar

Banned
    idiots nowadays says go for m4 but dont listen to them.

m4 is a really old gun and its crap for its price, go for default rifle, really good in spar and basing but terrible in pk, go for 5 7's, pretty good in spar and basing, but for pk, i dont know. aa12 is kinda spammy but its actually crap gun, i have it, hard to use.

AA-12, its the only gun on the list that can spam, which is the best quality in a gun for Holding bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    idiots nowadays says go for m4 but dont listen to them.

m4 is a really old gun and its crap for its price, go for default rifle, really good in spar and basing but terrible in pk, go for 5 7's, pretty good in spar and basing, but for pk, i dont know. aa12 is kinda spammy but its actually crap gun, i have it, hard to use.

You need skill to use m4 properly.

M4 is good for basing and sparrring. And it's alright for pking as well , you just need the skill to use it. It has a good clip, the spread is good and it has like 3-5 skins and the ghost m4 skin. Everyone nowdays has it but it's still good

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!