Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Updates? Hello?

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    They will be forced to update it because of the new iOS updates, from what I've heard graal won't be able to be played because there's a new update coming that restricts gameplay on pixel/2D (something along those lines) based games without updates in 2+ years

I've personally talked to Anero, Chris and Casper, and everyone is certainly aware of the issue. And with all these server crashes, GST will be a mess, same with crypt. So either way, an update will be mandatory or we won't be playing graal, which I'm certain is something unixmad doesn't want
    Is there some ownership issues causing them to be unable to update the client? I remember an admin telling me something about ownership issues.
    Last edited by ItsAngel; 04-14-2017 at 03:01 PM.
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAngel View Post
    Could they really update the game though? I think there's more to it then a lot of us know. From what i know there's been some ownership issues and that's why the app hasn't been updated. I was doing some research, like i said, i think there's more too it than we know.
    There's no ownership issues- Toonslab owns the game. Toonslab = Stephane Portha.

The game only needs to be updated through the app store when the actual game client needs to be updated- which for us, is hardly ever since 99% of the game is handled through the server and we can push updates to the game directly without updating the client.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    There's no ownership issues- Toonslab owns the game. Toonslab = Stephane Portha.

The game only needs to be updated through the app store when the actual game client needs to be updated- which for us, is hardly ever since 99% of the game is handled through the server and we can push updates to the game directly without updating the client.
    It does need to be updated though... It's been needing an update for a couple months. The game is incompatible with new IOS version...
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post

It does need to be updated tbh. Issues we have atm are..
    - Constant server crashes for anyone on iOS
    - Typing crash (when you type sometimes you randomly crash)
    - Broken controls for iPhone 7
    - Constant screen freezes for iPhone 6-7
    - Lag spikes for iOS users (iPad specifically)

The constant server crashing will destroy gst and zombie crypt. Especially when gangs were in 7+ hour runs, and a server crash occurs once every 1-2 hours.

This is a major problem

Can you link where you found where apple said they were ***ning pixelated/2d games in the next 2 years? I highly doubt that's happening. I mean look at the titles that bring in big money, like Minecraft and Terraria.

hwaryun
    I don't play as much as I use to but I have also been noticing the severe amounts of lag even though my Internet connection is pristine.

Quote Originally Posted by Noble View Post
    Can you link where you found where apple said they were ***ning pixelated/2d games in the next 2 years? I highly doubt that's happening. I mean look at the titles that bring in big money, like Minecraft and Terraria.
    Please re-read what I said, I never said they were b@anning anything, I said that games without UPDATES in 2+ YEARS, won't be playable