Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PKing Tips/Gun Question

PKing Tips/Gun Question

Alright guys I'm not exactly a new player but I quit and then come back to era to play again, and one thing I really want to get into is PKing. I currently have a BAR, PBP, Shipka and Minigun. My only question is I want tips on how you guys PK. I feel like I have the skill to get to high PK numbers and streak, however I just don't feel like I ever make much improvement on my PK number. So how do you guys do your PKing and how much PK's do you aim for a day? Also with that being said I have two questions about guns, first is the PDW a good PK gun? If I have the BAR is the PDW worth it? I remember using a PDW on a prior account and I remember it being a pretty good PK gun that would get me streaks pretty easily, now I use the BAR sometimes and not sure if it's as good for PK, but I may be wrong. Also I wanted to know the comparison between the GM4 and BAR? What's the difference between these guns, strengths and differences.

(BTW new to these forums, so Hello.)
    Try to guard me and I'll put you on my mixtape...

REAL TALK.

You don't need anymore guns if you got "PBP" that shotgun is a beast at killing players, just run around in very crowded places with newbies like: Hotel, Southridge police station and finally near mercy west hospital (Lots of pkers there too) my strategy is just follow players and try to corner them to make it an easy kill, however it isn't simple cause the pbp has a high freeze and if get myself cornered and miss a shot people can kill me and ruin my streak. Streaking is the most fun part of PK and if you lose your streak you wont feel like continuing Pking. In my honest opinion, I don't like PDW. I always saw it as a trashy gun. But that's just my point of view.
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    You don't need anymore guns if you got "PBP" that shotgun is a beast at killing players, just run around in very crowded places with newbies like: Hotel, Southridge police station and finally near mercy west hospital (Lots of pkers there too) my strategy is just follow players and try to corner them to make it an easy kill, however it isn't simple cause the pbp has a high freeze and if get myself cornered and miss a shot people can kill me and ruin my streak. Streaking is the most fun part of PK and if you lose your streak you wont feel like continuing Pking. In my honest opinion, I don't like PDW. I always saw it as a trashy gun. But that's just my point of view.
    Yeah thanks for the tips, I always thought PDW might be better for PK, but looking at the stats now BAR is practically better in every aspect, I guess it just felt like a good gun because back then it was the only decent gun I had.
    Try to guard me and I'll put you on my mixtape...

REAL TALK.

Quote Originally Posted by Nrk View Post
    Yeah thanks for the tips, I always thought PDW might be better for PK, but looking at the stats now BAR is practically better in every aspect, I guess it just felt like a good gun because back then it was the only decent gun I had.
    Anytime, pal!
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

Depends on your play style. I pk with bar and get more kills then ppl using pbp
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Best places to spam PBP is on the Bridge. It is also good near the Staff Bday house. Places to pk would be near Dairy Hut , right side of Astro , Staff Bday House , Around the sides of Start, pking near the Multplex. If your very busy irl and can sneak in some hours on graal I'll recommend you pking for 100 kills a day for 5 days and getting 200 kills each on the weekend. 900 kills in total for the week. But if you have a lot of time in your hand I'll recommend you to pk for 500 daily. It would be quite tiring but it will pay off in the end

I'd say pk bases like BH, Pz, Geurre, Mafia. Those bases got me 3k daily for a month and a half.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I use a Shipka to pk..I know no one really uses it but let me state my case.
    First of all, the wide range and damage of the Shipka allows you to get kills in places where you wouldn't catch them with a BAR or such (with a PBP, you could also catch them, at the cost of hitting them with a lower damage rate).
    PBP Shotgun lacks mobility at times, and you can manipulate that.
    The decent freeze and fire rate allow you to move away quicker.
    Player killing in bases such as Lethal and Blackholst, where there are two narrow gaps, if you fire your Shipka you're likely to kill someone.

This is just personally how I would use the weapons you have:

The bar is your friend. A primary weapon that can decimate enemies. In 1v1s its always better to be chased than to chase. The prior sentence can be used to explain why you may sometimes feel the bar is not doing it for PKing. It can be hard to hunt down a running player out in the open world of Graal due to the moderately high freeze. You see the bar most commonly in bases because, when basing, you are playing in a confined area.

The mini-gun is a odd ball. Good at defending long hallways, but overall not a great gun. I emphasize the word gun because the mini-gun should be called the mini-melee. I find the best use, especially when basing, is breaking doors and capturing flags; don't forget it also works well when defending a hallway or making a wall.

PBP - PK outside and around the map with this. Just do it. The only time you might be better with something else while PKing outside while playing Era is in a 1v1.

Shipka - Great for Spar IMO. Not my first choice for anything, but its a good gun with great potential. Really just use this for spar, or if you feel like it for some other reason.

When PKing I tend to go fight at bases. The people there don't run off into the sunset and they are more challenging; hence keeping my skills sharp. I like PKing at Lethal a lot due to the long hallways. I just shoot up and move out of the way of bullets before moving up to the flag area. If I get the chance I try and take the flag for fun.

Finally, IMO: Bar>PDW-SD (PDW-SD offers lower freeze but I still feel the bar is overall better) and Bar=GM4 (The Bar I think is a bit better, but on par with the GM4. The GM4 bests bar in freeze like the PDW-SD, but provides more potential and just feels better I think).

P.S. - Don't take what I say the wrong way, the PDW-SD is a great gun. I just feel there are better options.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver the Cat View Post
    This is just personally how I would use the weapons you have:

The bar is your friend. A primary weapon that can decimate enemies. In 1v1s its always better to be chased than to chase. The prior sentence can be used to explain why you may sometimes feel the bar is not doing it for PKing. It can be hard to hunt down a running player out in the open world of Graal due to the moderately high freeze. You see the bar most commonly in bases because, when basing, you are playing in a confined area.

The mini-gun is a odd ball. Good at defending long hallways, but overall not a great gun. I emphasize the word gun because the mini-gun should be called the mini-melee. I find the best use, especially when basing, is breaking doors and capturing flags; don't forget it also works well when defending a hallway or making a wall.

PBP - PK outside and around the map with this. Just do it. The only time you might be better with something else while PKing outside while playing Era is in a 1v1.

Shipka - Great for Spar IMO. Not my first choice for anything, but its a good gun with great potential. Really just use this for spar, or if you feel like it for some other reason.

When PKing I tend to go fight at bases. The people there don't run off into the sunset and they are more challenging; hence keeping my skills sharp. I like PKing at Lethal a lot due to the long hallways. I just shoot up and move out of the way of bullets before moving up to the flag area. If I get the chance I try and take the flag for fun.

Finally, IMO: Bar>PDW-SD (PDW-SD offers lower freeze but I still feel the bar is overall better) and Bar=GM4 (The Bar I think is a bit better, but on par with the GM4. The GM4 bests bar in freeze like the PDW-SD, but provides more potential and just feels better I think).

P.S. - Don't take what I say the wrong way, the PDW-SD is a great gun. I just feel there are better options.
    Thanks for the tips!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    I'd say pk bases like BH, Pz, Geurre, Mafia. Those bases got me 3k daily for a month and a half.
    What gun did you use?