Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PKing Tips/Gun Question

I usually just pk forts I get 200+ kills each fort but you can join a gang and get money too but resulting in less kills imo

Banned
    If u want kills, trade all tradable items to a dummy acc and let others pk on ur acc and give them 100 tro per 1k kill

thats how i got my 274k kills

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    If u want kills, trade all tradable items to a dummy acc and let others pk on ur acc and give them 100 tro per 1k kill

thats how i got my 274k kills
    ???
    First of all if you ever did you give them all the body parts they have collect and you give them like 200 tro per 1k kills.

1k kills isnt hard at all I get it in like 3 hours
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Facts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    ???
    First of all if you ever did you give them all the body parts they have collect and you give them like 200 tro per 1k kills.

then the kid that pks on my acc is kool lmao

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    I usually just pk forts I get 200+ kills each fort but you can join a gang and get money too but resulting in less kills imo
    You actually PK in the bases or outside because inside just seems like a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nrk View Post
    You actually PK in the bases or outside because inside just seems like a waste of time.
    Inside actually works quite well. My advice to PKing inside is to enter through an alternate door; like roof of Lethal or BH for example. Second to this is joining a fort gang. Accept a recruit. It will provide you cover and potentially get you some Graalets. Attack people shooting over a wall or shooting in one direction without moving, these individuals often are slower to respond then someone actively moving around. Hope that helps, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver the Cat View Post
    Inside actually works quite well. My advice to PKing inside is to enter through an alternate door; like roof of Lethal or BH for example. Second to this is joining a fort gang. Accept a recruit. It will provide you cover and potentially get you some Graalets. Attack people shooting over a wall or shooting in one direction without moving, these individuals often are slower to respond then someone actively moving around. Hope that helps, good luck!
    I'll have to try this more often because just going through the main entrance as you said is often times just a waste of time.
    Try to guard me and I'll put you on my mixtape...

REAL TALK.