Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang skins system

Gang skins system

As i know skins need to be earned not to be sold or given away ok so why dont we make it works with the following way its better a lot if it got approved and used for those who always in the gang but they dont get the chance to get a perm spot because they can't get on all the day like others while they already earned it and those who get kicked or removed from the gang due to inactivity and they want to grab again the skin they have to wait another 28days ,..( so the idea is to make it work with how many hours u based with this gang u will need at least 500h and 5 stars to be able to grab the skin ) why 5 stars and 500h? Because in average 1 week active gangs makes 100 hours at least so if we said 100h each week so it will take 5 weeks which is a duration of a month and a week and the another reason 5 stars need to be there so when u have already based 500 with the gang u base with u cant instantly grab the skin u will need 5stars to be able to grab the skin so it be the leader choice u get the skin or not yet this way will help in different ways just think about it.
    Last edited by Beo; 04-14-2017 at 04:31 PM.

How will it know you're basing? Plus if you don't hold the base will you still get "hours"? I like the idea but it has a few flaws, that can be possibly efficiently worked around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    As i know skins need to be earned not to be sold or given away ok so why dont we make it works with the following way its better a lot if it got approved and used for those who always in the gang but they dont get the chance to get a perm spot because they can't get on all the day like others while they already earned it and those who get kicked or removed from the gang due to inactivity and they want to grab again the skin they have to wait another 28days ,..( so the idea is to make it work with how many hours u based with this gang u will need at least 500h and 5 stars to be able to grab the skin ) why 5 stars and 500h? Because in average 1 week active gangs makes 100 hours at least so if we said 100h each week so it will take 5 weeks which is a duration of a month and a week and the another reason 5 stars need to be there so when u have already based 500 with the gang u base with u cant instantly grab the skin u will need 5stars to be able to grab the skin so it be the leader choice u get the skin or not yet this way will help in different ways just think about it.
    Oooorr easier we can just add a reward toggle in the power menu for ranks etc and when it's toggled they can get the reward instead of having to wait 28 days.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    How will it know you're basing? Plus if you don't hold the base will you still get "hours"? I like the idea but it has a few flaws, that can be possibly efficiently worked around.

It will know how many hours like it knows how many days u stayed in the gang , it will only count when your gang hold base and your in the gang with tag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gang skins system

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Oooorr easier we can just add a reward toggle in the power menu for ranks etc and when it's toggled they can get the reward instead of having to wait 28 days.

Reason i have chosen the way i suggested up so it be earned thats number one and 2nd reason it doesn't effect the gangs with spots and helps those ranks who get kicked for inactivity to be able re grab the skin and if the gang perms is full members can still have the chance to grab the skin by this way it solves the selling skins and spots issues coz some of the gangs get forced to waste spots on those who earned the skin for example obsidian went for month or 2 break inactivity to give those who earned the skins
    Skin is actually a reward it must not effect the gangs with that way making them suffer with different ways just to give skins weather in spots or adding inactive perms so they can get skin or going for month or months break just for giving skins
    Last edited by Beo; 04-14-2017 at 05:08 PM.

Reason i have chosen the way i suggested up so it be earned thats number one and 2nd reason it doesn't effect the gangs with spots and helps those ranks who get kicked for inactivity to be able re grab the skin and if the gang perms is full members can still have the chance to grab the skin by this way it solves the selling skins and spots issues coz some of the gangs get forced to waste spots on those who earned the skin for example obsidian went for month or 2 break inactivity to give those who earned the skins
    Skin is actually a reward it must not effect the gangs with that way making them suffer with different ways just to give skins weather in spots or adding inactive perms so they can get skin or going for month or months break just for giving skins
    Beo you're far from a position to be determining what big gangs do with rewards, stop making stupid suggestions.

It will know how many hours like it knows how many days u stayed in the gang , it will only count when your gang hold base and your in the gang with tag

Oh okay gotcha. Yeah good idea

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Beo, the current gun skin system is fine, these gangs earned it, they're obligated to do what they'd like with it.

Gang skins system

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Beo, the current gun skin system is fine, these gangs earned it, they're obligated to do what they'd like with it.
    Read again the topic , have you even been a perm in one of top gangs that owns a gun skin? You don't know how the 28days effects the gangs I mentioned up some read them

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Beo you're far from a position to be determining what big gangs do with rewards, stop making stupid suggestions.

You don't understand that it will be better for them to have this idea than the current system so where the stupidness in this idea , you Didn't experienced it so stay down and when i say what gangs do i take it as an evidence and backup to the idea so whats your point with your reply