Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang skins system

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Read again the topic , have you even been a perm in one of top gangs that owns a gun skin? You don't know how the 28days effects the gangs I mentioned up some read them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I think I understood what you meant, sorry for misinterpreting it. But how exactly do you think this will stop the selling of gun skins?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't understand that it will be better for them to have this idea than the current system so where the stupidness in this idea , you Didn't experienced it so stay down and when i say what gangs do i take it as an evidence and backup to the idea so whats your point with your reply

I think what Link is trying to point out is the situation with the Grim Reapers, most notably, the influx of people who have gotten their skin.
    Don't shoot the messenger
    And while I don't think his response is ethical, I can understand where he says this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    I think I understood what you meant, sorry for misinterpreting it. But how exactly do you think this will stop the selling of gun skins?
    The members will have to base 500h with the gang so they can grab the skin but thats not all after u reach 500h basing with this gang u still need 5 stars to grab skin the 5 stars will give the leader the ability to chose who takes the skin so its not opened for everyone.

The members will have to base 500h with the gang so they can grab the skin but thats not all after u reach 500h basing with this gang u still need 5 stars to grab skin the 5 stars will give the leader the ability to chose who takes the skin so its not opened for everyone.

So are you suggesting that there'd be a limited amount of skins given?
    The way you're currently staying it, the person receives the skin after getting a rank 5 and basing 500 hours with a guild. But, this still doesn't change the point of selling it to a person, unless they really want the skin.
    I can see this as something that can possibly discourage people to buy skins, but not as a solution to selling skins.

Do you understand how hard that will be?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

So are you suggesting that there'd be a limited amount of skins given?
    The way you're currently staying it, the person receives the skin after getting a rank 5 and basing 500 hours with a guild. But, this still doesn't change the point of selling it to a person, unless they really want the skin.
    I can see this as something that can possibly discourage people to buy skins, but not as a solution to selling skins.
    Who said it was made for stopping selling skin only it's about making it earned the right way and no not limited amount of skins lol it's about how it effects the gangs just to make those who earned the skin get it such as wasting spots on inactive members so they can take the skin or going inactive for a month , the only way u can get skin is by getting permanent spot in the gang thats not how it should work what about thos member dont get a chance to have skin coz they are inactive and also what about those who grabbed skin and left and then they changed the skin and they wanted it back they have to wait 28 days again the will end this so once u already reach 500h all u have to ask you gang leader for 5 stars and u will grab it

As i know skins need to be earned not to be soldor given away ok so why dont we make it works with the following way its better a lot if it got approved and used for those who always in the gang but they dont get the chance to get a perm spot because they can't get on all the day like others while they already earned it and those who get kicked or removed from the gang due to inactivity and they want to grab again the skin they have to wait another 28days ,..( so the idea is to make it work with how many hours u based with this gang u will need at least 500h and 5 stars to be able to grab the skin ) why 5 stars and 500h? Because in average 1 week active gangs makes 100 hours at least so if we said 100h each week so it will take 5 weeks which is a duration of a month and a week and the another reason 5 stars need to be there so when u have already based 500 with the gang u base with u cant instantly grab the skin u will need 5stars to be able to grab the skin so it be the leader choice u get the skin or not yet this way will help in different ways just think about it.
    Actually, at the beginning of this thread, you mentioned skins getting sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Do you understand how hard that will be?

Not harder than 28 days gangs wants to base without stopping and they want all active perms the 28 days makes them add some inactive perms those who earned skin and makes them sometimes goes inactive and those people who usually base with the gang wont get effected coz they are always there basing with them , so its actually more legit way to earn a skin and it wont be hard on you coz once u reach 500h you will not need again to wait 500h to be able to grab skin u can easily grab it again just ask the leader for 5 stars and u get it again not like 28 days u gonna wait again if u wanted the skin again

Who said it was made for stopping selling skin only it's about making it earned the right way and no not limited amount of skins lol it's about how it effects the gangs just to make those who earned the skin get it such as wasting spots on inactive members so they can take the skin or going inactive for a month , the only way u can get skin is by getting permanent spot in the gang thats not how it should work what about thos member dont get a chance to have skin coz they are inactive and also what about those who grabbed skin and left and then they changed the skin and they wanted it back they have to wait 28 days again the will end this so once u already reach 500h all u have to ask you gang leader for 5 stars and u will grab it

But what's the purpose of this in the first place? Yeah, there's a fair way to earn these skins.
    But sadly, these gangs have earned these skins, therefore they're obligated to do what they'd like to do with it.
    It's unfair, it really is, but looks don't exactly affect gameplay.

But what's the purpose of this in the first place? Yeah, there's a fair way to earn these skins.
    But sadly, these gangs have earned these skins, therefore they're obligated to do what they'd like to do with it.
    It's unfair, it really is, but looks don't exactly affect gameplay.
    Bro you really missing alot the 28 days system is there already my suggestion is to help with the new system i suggested

Not harder than 28 days gangs wants to base without stopping and they want all active perms the 28 days makes them add some inactive perms those who earned skin and makes them sometimes goes inactive and those people who usually base with the gang wont get effected coz they are always there basing with them , so its actually more legit way to earn a skin and it wont be hard on you coz once u reach 500h you will not need again to wait 500h to be able to grab skin u can easily grab it again just ask the leader for 5 stars and u get it again not like 28 days u gonna wait again if u wanted the skin again

Yes it will idiot it has to keep track of 500 hours in the gang being on or off tag.