Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gang skins system

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Bro you really missing alot the 28 days system is there already my suggestion is to help with the new system i suggested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There's nothing wrong with the current system. Let's be optimistic here; other than a cosmetic change, what effect does a gun skin do that will affect the basing and sparring system?

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the current system. Let's be optimistic here; other than a cosmetic change, what effect does a gun skin do that will affect the basing and sparring system?
    HIRED
    mm

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Yes it will idiot it has to keep track of 500 hours in the gang being on or off tag.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    You need to be on tag while holding base they say we are loyal to this gang we base a lot then let it be thats how u earn a skin without effecting the gang activity original people that in the gang will have no problem with it ,those only who wants the skin easily like that for a month and take are you from those people? Usually gangs use skins to make people join them this way gonna help more so hence watch your language

I actually like this a lot more than the current system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idrc
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I guess yeah I like this better than the current system. Just seems a bit complicated but if they can script it, then it's all good. If they don't make this change then well doesn't matter that much.
    "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours."

nice idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    idrc
    sure suuuuuure

I bet most of the gangs are annoyed from the current 28days because it effects them and tho those who already got 500h they can grab the skin again whenever they want just need to ask for 5 stars and grab it then leave for space while 28days makes u wait again 28days to re grab the skin
    Its full of advantages for the gangs and the reason they say they did 28days so they decrease the amount of the skin selling if that was main thing and important this idea makes it harder even more as u need to base 500h

Gang skins system

So i guess it is the time to revive this thread since we are seeing to many mistakes and gang skins are easy to get rid off this system or new system needs to be done to prevent such a thing in future