Good work deputy.
    Just doing my job officer👍
    Over.

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Dough Dimmadome View Post
    Just doing my job officer
    Over.
    image.jpg

Banned
    Apparently, most people dislike you cause you don't show simple respect to them.
    Yes, lag switch is an abuse cause you're doing it and you know you are using it but didnt mention a thing to people.
    Spamming of threads is out of our hands. This is going nowhere from where I'm stating.

Making this thread is pretty much asking for more hate

You lag switch and make pointless threads. Its obvious that this is another one of your trolling threads because I know you're not this idiotic. You're trying to be the DaScientist of Era-Go. Every time someone lags in a spar 8 times out of 10 they're called "Doing the silent killer." Just stop you're making it harder for yourself by making retarded threads like this. Always the lag switchers

Quote Originally Posted by SilentKilla View Post
    Whats the Important Of Learning Anything if u can help in one word I Dnt need to learn eng if i can help , and 2nd thing u r my biggest fan hater u must b ' silentKilla 1# Hater " oh ye , im not thinking i am good i just complian from u and who like u ,..
    Don't say you have good grammar then post that.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentKilla View Post
    Whats the Important Of Learning Anything if u can help in one word I Dnt need to learn eng if i can help , and 2nd thing u r my biggest fan hater u must b ' silentKilla 1# Hater " oh ye , im not thinking i am good i just complian from u and who like u ,..
    You scammed me also
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by RyaGraal View Post
    you complain too much. you lag alot. you make stupid threads to point out the obvious and you are a tryhard 13 year old.

Tell me how it feels to be targeted and made fun of Yogy.

As for you SilentKilla, Whoever hatin on you (Yogy) ignore them and keep struttin'
    It feels same as before because you can't prove any of the things you just said lol
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    It feels same as before because you can't prove any of the things you just said lol
    You cant prove any of the things you said about SilentKilla either so really stfu. I can prove you make stupid threads and comments stating the already obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    You scammed me also
    Use trade tables you idiot. if it was before trade tables why even bring it up?