Thread: Lost account

Lost account

I have an account on graal era that my email got blocked so I can no longer access the account but through Facebook. I would like some help because I spent $300+ on the account so I would like to be able to use it on my phone and not just the computer. Please someone help me. Thank you

Mm..If you're email is blocked...you might have no way on connecting Graal era to your phone. Unless you're able to use your graal ID which I have no clue if you could do or not. But, the only way you can only add your account to another system, you have to use an email(My opinion if there's a way I have no clue about it then). You can probably make a new email but, with the same email username you used on Facebook.
    ~blub~

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Submit a ticket to Toonslab, you need valid proof that such email is yours.
    If that doesn't work, email snk at [email protected].
    http://support.toonslab.com

This is a problem with your email, not Graal. You will have to contact your email provider in order to resolve this issue.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    Submit a ticket to Toonslab, you need valid proof that such email is yours.
    If that doesn't work, email snk at [email protected].
    http://support.toonslab.com
    ^^^^^
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    This is a problem with your email, not Graal. You will have to contact your email provider in order to resolve this issue.
    This is correct. You also need quite the substantial proof in order for you to have this resolved. Well first of all, that is relatively hard to accomplish since it's blocked. I don't know how they would handle that, but let's hope for the best.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream