Thread: Graal Era Sandbox

Newcomer

Graal Era Sandbox

Wanting to try out guns without buying them is hard, some try to use the account of others leading to scamming in sometime or so. Isn't it time to make a sandbox where you can try all guns and so that the gun refund complains are finished and removed?

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by jbinski View Post
    Wanting to try out guns without buying them is hard, some try to use the account of others leading to scamming in sometime or so. Isn't it time to make a sandbox where you can try all guns and so that the gun refund complains are finished and removed?
    I would suggest going through old threads and figuring out if... 1. the topic you mentioned was brought up in the past 2. the topic WAS mentioned but you think you can contribute in a new way 3. it was mentioned but ultimately failed because an overwhelming majority of people found flaws in the argument itself.

Search bar is on the top right.

Another user had asked the exact same thing 2 months ago and here's what I said back then:

Have fun reading.

Newcomer
    It's a different idea though this is a sandbox, sandbox is like the whole umbrella above all their statement, like Christianity is the umbrella of the Catholic and INC, something like that. A sandbox is where you have unlimited resources. And the idea is a hypothetical solution to a certain other complaints of certain players. Not some random idea.

Yeah I'm quite sure that someone has asked this.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!