Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is the best gun in the game?

What is the best gun in the game?

So far, I'm 100% sure I'm going to save up for the BAR as my first gun in the game.
    But I'm also interested in saving up for other guns, those being the PBP Shotgun and the Vulcan Minigun.
    Basically, I'm searching to find the best guns in Era that can be purchased with Gralats.
    But I don't want to waste any Gralats on guns that I don't need.
    With that being said, if you could please post the best PK gun and the best sparring gun in your opinion below that would be much appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

For me, this is my opinion so far:

Best PK gun:
    PBP Shotgun or Vulcan Minigun

Best sparring gun:
    BAR

I wouldn't use BAR in spar if I were u, I've seen a lot of players call ppl noobs because they spam their BAR. So the tip I'm saying is that don't spam bar in spar or else your going to be called a noob. You can use bar in spar if you wish to, I'm not saying to don't use it but just saying not to spam. Bar is also good for pking and basing. Pbp is really good for pking the bridge and at chaotic places. Mini Gun is good for spamming like in bases and spamming on the streets and a good gun to camp with )))))))))))))))

I don't mind being called a noob for using the BAR in sparring. In that case, would the BAR still be a good choice?

Nowadays every new player go straight for the bar....

PK GUN :
    M107/PBP/
    idk about mini , never seen someone use it seriously for pk

Spar :
    Gm4
    Low freeze > Bar
    Pros like rec use m4 tho
    And yeah u can still spam bar like no tomorow since u dont mind being called a noob

Bar is the best PK gun. I got 226k kills with it...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    BAR is easy to out-perform, I think it'd be safe to say the M4 is the best spar gun, considering the amount of people that use it.
    PBPs and Miniguns are easy to manipulate due to the lack of mobility on both weapons, so I think Shipka and BAR belong in the basing list.
    Overall, it just depends on what the person likes as their own style, I like to use a Morano Thompson in spar and a Shipka in bases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkEra View Post
    BAR is easy to out-perform, I think it'd be safe to say the M4 is the best spar gun, considering the amount of people that use it.
    PBPs and Miniguns are easy to manipulate due to the lack of mobility on both weapons, so I think Shipka and BAR belong in the basing list.
    Overall, it just depends on what the person likes as their own style, I like to use a Morano Thompson in spar and a Shipka in bases.
    As Nicholas mentioned, PK-wise, you can't go wrong with BAR, the damage and speed allows you to basically rip anyone trying to go past you.

Honestly, you can't go wrong with a BAR. For all round stats, you will not regret your purchase. There is nothing worse then regretting buying a gun that you use everyday. I think you need to broaden your search and to not be afraid of buying low-end gun, especially in spar.

*Buys Mtar-x* Good bye bar
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    *Buys Mtar-x* Good bye bar
    RIP

Mtar was removed from the auction list if I remember correctly.

There is no best gun in the game it all depends on what gun u feel your good with end of story.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk