Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I demand an explanation from an admin

yea happened a lot
    but it is an odd to have a green block on ur body

It may be odd but it's never been against the rules to have a green blob in your back.

Sent from my SM-A310Y using Tapatalk

It could be considered a flashing image, due to the feet changing colors as you walk.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    The correct place to get answers about this topic is submitting a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ or by contacting an SPR or PRA in game.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

hwaryun
    It's important to note that just because you haven't been warned to change your custom and had not been told that it was invalid doesn't mean that your custom does't violate rules.

Besides, it wasn't until recently that administrators decided to crack down on "illegal" customs.

My guess is that the green blocks on your body served as a big issue or your feet.

Well if it IS because of the "backpack" not saying it is but if it was, the reason would be because I'm pretty sure the backpack rule was a recent rule change, which would mean that it may have been allowed before but not anymore giving the admin reason to refund it now. But then again no guarantee it was the backpack.
    Try to guard me and I'll put you on my mixtape...

REAL TALK.

So if it was a rule change should I not have been fully refunded? Its not my fault that they changed the rules. If I needed to change my custom because of a rule change I want the 10k I spent on the body back so I can actually change it.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by elcrazyteeno View Post
    So if it was a rule change should I not have been fully refunded? Its not my fault that they changed the rules. If I needed to change my custom because of a rule change I want the 10k I spent on the body back so I can actually change it.

Calm down. You don't even know if the rules actually changed.

Besides ex post facto doesn't apply here.

You even admitted that the green blobs are odd and described them as "backpack" -ish.

It was established long ago that you can't have bodies that exceeded a certain size and just because you had it for 2 years doesn't mean that you possessing such a body was allowed.

In my opinion, after reading that you wanted a refund, my take on this issue would be that since you had 2 years to enjoy your body, that's more than enough "consumption" or use than what was allowed, meaning I think that you shouldn't get refunded.

Quote Originally Posted by hwaryun View Post
    Calm down. You don't even know if the rules actually changed.

Besides ex post facto doesn't apply here.

You even admitted that the green blobs are odd and described them as "backpack" -ish.

It was established long ago that you can't have bodies that exceeded a certain size and just because you had it for 2 years doesn't mean that you possessing such a body was allowed.

In my opinion, after reading that you wanted a refund, my take on this issue would be that since you had 2 years to enjoy your body, that's more than enough "consumption" or use than what was allowed, meaning I think that you shouldn't get refunded.
    That is a fair point. However imagine spending 10k. Being told its legal and that I can use it by an admin. Then walking around for 2 years. Having MULTIPLE conversations with admins who can clearly see my custom as I walk around them. And then one day having it randomly deleted with no explanation. I do see your point, but if they hadn't accepted my custom in the first place id still have my 10k. Which I did work pretty hard for.

Oh and update: I have since been contacted by an admin, it is due to the feet changing Color. They're considered flashing images. So thank you TristanFoSho for explaining the situation

Quote Originally Posted by elcrazyteeno View Post
    That is a fair point. However imagine spending 10k. Being told its legal and that I can use it by an admin. Then walking around for 2 years. Having MULTIPLE conversations with admins who can clearly see my custom as I walk around them. And then one day having it randomly deleted with no explanation. I do see your point, but if they hadn't accepted my custom in the first place id still have my 10k. Which I did work pretty hard for.

Oh and update: I have since been contacted by an admin, it is due to the feet changing Color. They're considered flashing images. So thank you TristanFoSho for explaining the situation

Glad you were briefed.