Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: #supportfixioncarbineshottygunswitchingmode

#supportfixioncarbineshottygunswitchingmode

It's no secret to anyone who own an ion carbine that theres a bug when attempting to switch to the secondary mode, it doesn''t work sometimes. There''s no argument about this. Just fix it. We'll help you work out the bugs bitzsam.
    We'll post our observations on when it occurs.

Peeps who wanna support the thread just repost #SUPPORTFIXIONCARBINESHOTTYGUNSWITCHINGBUG in the comments section to show your support.

It happens with every item with a secondary ability, specially guns. What i think that happens is that, if you switch items from a secondary ability (the shotgun mode of carbine as an example) when you go back to that item and try to use the secondary ability the game thinks "oh, when you switched you currently were using shotgun mode, now i must turn off the shotgun mode since you're tapping the same button again"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    It's no secret to anyone who own an ion carbine
    It's no secret to anyone in Graal Era that there are issues with the game. The ion carbine isn't the only thing with a bug. If you put the mini-gun on your back, switch to the other item slot, then switch back, you won't be able to fire unless you once again put it on you back and take it off. I can't be certain because I don't own an ion carbine, but your issue seems similar to the mini-gun's issue. If you switch to the non-default fire mode and switch items you may need to change fire mode twice to get it to default.

PLEASE NOTE IM NOT SAYING CHANGE THE ITEM IN YOUR EQUIPT SLOT, I MEAN SWITCHING BETWEEN THE TWO EQUIPT SLOTS.
    Last edited by Silver the Cat; 04-19-2017 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Spelling Error

Quote Originally Posted by Silver the Cat View Post
    It's no secret to anyone in Graal Ear that there are issues with the game. The ion carbine isn't the only thing with a bug. If you put the mini-gun on your back, switch to the other item slot, then switch back, you won't be able to fire unless you once again put it on you back and take it off. I can't be certain because I don't own an ion carbine, but your issue seems similar to the mini-gun's issue. If you switch to the non-default fire mode and switch items you may need to change fire mode twice to get it to default.

PLEASE NOTE IM NOT SAYING CHANGE THE ITEM IN YOUR EQUIPT SLOT, I MEAN SWITCHING BETWEEN THE TWO EQUIPT SLOTS.
    "Graal Ear"? Thought i was playing "Graal Cotton Swab" all this years. Chillax is just a joke

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

LOL, iMagicBae we must have both been typing the answer at the same time because when I first opened this thread there was no replies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    "Graal Ear"? Thought i was playing "Graal Cotton Swab" all this years.
    RIP me. Great reply though! XD

Yep your right its buggy. Which is what this thread is all about. We gotta work out the kinks one at a time.

Ehhhhhh
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Melee mode cant be switched out in ctf. Fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Álso make shotgun mode allowed to be reload & able to switch from melee to shotgun mode freely without the superfluous extra step .

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is you can't go from
    E.g,
    Melee mode to shotgun mode or melee mode to putting it on your back

Thats the issue.

The transition isn't smooth.
    We are forced to go melee mode to primary mode to the mode we want.
    If we just press melee mode to the mode we want without going to primary mode it doesn't react.

This goes for all ion guns.

This is our opportunity to make the change, a lot has the issue but have stayed silent.
    If you want your voices heard now is the time.

the melee is banned from events....although it isn't that good

Fix the ion sword its 9 damage but only does 6 dmg on people.