Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: #supportfixioncarbineshottygunswitchingmode

It's not a bug, if you don't switch modes back to the main gun when changing weapons then it'll stay on that mode. It won't be patched, it's there to stop people from switching to a gun with a low reload time to cancel out the item switching timer for attachments

I don't quite understand what you mean. Have you checked that Ion only does 6 dmg on people when its meant to do 9? Also the issue regarding not being able to switch out the melee in ctf.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I don't quite understand what you mean. Have you checked that Ion only does 6 dmg on people when its meant to do 9? Also the issue regarding not being able to switch out the melee in ctf.
    The melee acts as a seperate gun itself, that's why it is auto. So the sword can also get rusty and you can't fix it so the only way to get 9 damage is if you have VIP.

I repaired the gun & its in perfect shape. Are you saying even though it says its in perfect shape the melee can't be repaired at the events house & if I want to fix it I'm forced to buy VIP?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I repaired the gun & its in perfect shape. Are you saying even though it says its in perfect shape the melee can't be repaired at the events house & if I want to fix it I'm forced to buy VIP?
    Yes you have to have VIP if you want 9 damage

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    Yes you have to have VIP if you want 9 damage
    Bitzsam fix this. Let us repair ion melee at events house.