Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BaileyVandenbroek Levels /iMilkshake

Quote Originally Posted by Swool View Post
    Nice
    thank you

What are these for?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    The first level, I can't tell if there's errors or not due to the way you've uploaded the picture.
    The second level, as tricky said there's too much going on. I like the way you're being innovative but I'd suggest to tone it down a bit whilst avoiding box shapes.

Nice levels
    Thank you will keep updating it .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy_xoxo View Post
    What are these for?
    My server we are making the tileset but we will be using era tiles until our tileset is done.

- - - Updated - - -

Here some new levels I've done

Last edited by BaileyVandenbroek; 05-20-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Nice job man. Like Tricky said, I feel like there is too much happening as well.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu! View Post
    Thank you will keep updating it .

- - - Updated - - -

My server we are making the tileset but we will be using era tiles until our tileset is done.

- - - Updated - - -

Here some new levels I've done

For the exterior level, I'm going to say there's too much happening as before.

For the Interior, I'd say that you should try to tone down on the use of tiles and allow the whole level to flow smoothly to bring the level together.
    There are many instances where corners of your level don't link up. The glass just doesn't seem like windows in my opinion.
    I understand the effect you were trying to create from the waterfalls but due to the way in which the tiles were placed the execution has not happened.
    Honestly, If you want I could Discord you or PM you to point out quite a few of your mistakes.

On the other hand your Innovative style has a nice flair to it which I like. If you just tune your use of tiles then you will be an amazing leveller as you have the creativity.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    For the exterior level, I'm going to say there's too much happening as before.

For the Interior, I'd say that you should try to tone down on the use of tiles and allow the whole level to flow smoothly to bring the level together.
    There are many instances where corners of your level don't link up. The glass just doesn't seem like windows in my opinion.
    I understand the effect you were trying to create from the waterfalls but due to the way in which the tiles were placed the execution has not happened.
    Honestly, If you want I could Discord you or PM you to point out quite a few of your mistakes.

On the other hand your Innovative style has a nice flair to it which I like. If you just tune your use of tiles then you will be an amazing leveller as you have the creativity.
    My Style is kinda extravagant and I want to contribute to graal with my levels so I will kinda follow what you are saying since you have more experience about leveling But for me there is not too much happening it's a huge Villa so more deep detailed the more extravagant as possible that's the way I think

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Nice job man. Like Tricky said, I feel like there is too much happening as well.
    Thank you haha
    Last edited by BaileyVandenbroek; 04-30-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Too much going on, I would suggest working on tile placement on walls and roofs because clearly u are struggling with that. On your indoor levels you should try and fix up the walls and the water on the first one. Maybe try connecting the border on the pool as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's all about perspective it's not wrong xd I just have to update the post xd.

Looks sexc to me
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer