Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is the best Pker , Baser and Sparrer

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Not a really captivating person it seems to the lot.
    Long time xstarx didn't know you'd be on the forums!

On topic: His character surely isn't anything beyond annoying. The fact he's given prioritised access only because of Anero/Viper is just lame for this server. Wil isn't anything on iEra, most of the real sparrers don't even play anymore. Red, Pestra or Spike wouldn't lose to him lol. Current best (mpx) in solo is Nike, from Wario. The all-around GOAT being Phil.

@Junz. The fact they took Magus, only to put the tag on hold, create a "fake" FactioneX on iEra while hoarding Magus's-2016-qualified whitecard is funny. But as said in our previous conversations, it's deceiving you do decide to go with it and cover up.

Pker: Wesley
    Sparrer: Outlaw (I don't spar I'm just guessing)
    Baser: Can't say really, there are quiet a bit of pro basers
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

GOAT
    Voode is the GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by VoodeGraal View Post
    Voode is the GOAT

It's interesting how other peoples' criteria on what constitutes a "Good PKer" differ from mine.

I see posts like, "Playerx is the best PKer because he got a streak of 5,000,000"

While I can see how this could be construed as a means to measure one's abilities,
    I must confess that streaks don't even come into my equation for grading somebody's PKing ability.

I regard a "good PKer" as somebody who can consistently take on multiple people at one time.
    An individual with whom you would feel secure placing a bet on if you seen them going 1 v 4.

That, to me, is more of a test of skill than seeing how much kills you can rack up without dying.

Also, in all of these categories, the one determining factor that makes people stand out, to me, is humility.
    The player that loses without making excuses, and wins without spewing venom, is the player that warrants the most respect in my book.

There are plenty of skilled people, but I don't think somebody could be called "the best" unless they win and lose gracefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Magus View Post
    Long time xstarx didn't know you'd be on the forums!
    Hey pal - I didn't know you came here =D great to see you; I've not seen you since the fallout of Magus =D

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Magus View Post
    The fact he's given prioritised access only because of Anero/Viper is just lame for this server.
    On this note, I think what is more lame for the server is the fact that such measures are necessary to have a smooth playing experience on iEra through PC.
    Once you've experienced how smooth the game runs on Graal.exe, going to the sub-par browser client is a huge turnoff.

I know for fact that several of Era's most loyal players (some of them with 10+ years experience) would migrate to iEra, if they could log in through Graal.exe.
    I've asked around, and among the chief reasons for not converting is the "laggy/unresponsive browser client".

I, too, wouldn't play iEra if I had to use the browser client; as dodging bullets requires precision that the browser client doesn't offer me.
    The only advantage yielded to somebody on PC client (versus browser client) is smoother gameplay; and this is something that should be standard.

I'm honestly not sure why the server isn't publicly available through the Graal.exe client.

I'll admit, the Facebook client works great as a lure -- as in, a means to get people into the game.
    Once they're hooked, however, I think we would have a much easier time retaining them if they had the option to play on a smoother client.

Smooth gameplay shouldn't be reserved to iOS / Android players.

I see no reason in withholding it, especially since we have it available.
    Last edited by Meph; 04-24-2017 at 06:40 PM.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Banned
    once again the best pker sparrer and baser would be me.

i trashed 3 chems at once they all were trashlings from arcane and the leader of arcane is another idiotic former admin.

spar? i dont know what to say after ive beaten that chem in spar 5-3 and what i used was m16a3

base. i like basing and im too op at it i pk arcane for 3 hours a day with my mp5 + i trashed whole decade so that vertu had to call his boyfriends. i also trashed bdgx so he had to call his boyfriends too

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Graal Pro View Post
    once again the best pker sparrer and baser would be me.

i trashed 3 chems at once they all were trashlings from arcane and the leader of arcane is another idiotic former admin.

spar? i dont know what to say after ive beaten that chem in spar 5-3 and what i used was m16a3

base. i like basing and im too op at it i pk arcane for 3 hours a day with my mp5 + i trashed whole decade so that vertu had to call his boyfriends. i also trashed bdgx so he had to call his boyfriends too
    Pro lagger alert

What I think:

PKer: OKC? Duke?

Sparrer: Phil.

Baser: Beo, hes anoying whenever I see him haha.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    The best sparrer in iEra rn is Wil Soul
    He's horrible. The only reasons Zeross crawled to iEra are:
    1. He's effectively being allowed to cheat by being given exclusive access to iEra through the Graal.exe client, which allows for much smoother gameplay by better rendering of fonts and lighting effects (among other things). How come other PC players aren't given this? If you're being provided something that others don't have access to, which is a clear benefit to how well you're able to play the game, you're cheating.
    2. His GST attempts on iClassic resulted in getting 1 vs. 2'd and series'd off of the server.

He's only ever been considered "the best" in small, controlled communities. He tried to claim himself as the best on UN when it was reduced to 40-50 players, too. PC Era is in that same condition. I'm sure there's some 14 year olds on iEra that are better, even while he's being given that ridiculous advantage by Anero. Also, why does that exist? iEra isn't starving for players, so why is someone actually meddling with the competitive aspects of iEra and allowing PC Era players in-game benefits just to play this server? Seems like an extremely horrible decision for all kinds of reasons. Where's my access to iEra through the PC client?
    Last edited by Thallen; 04-29-2017 at 02:36 PM. Reason: links4proof

Who is the best Pker , Baser and Sparrer
    Pkeruke
    Baser:Killa
    Spatter:Goblin

"What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
    Build anyway",-iTox