As you may already know in Multiplex one spar room has a ping limit up to 350ms. i think that limit is a lil' too generous but its understandable as the server may be lagging or such. However, i hate that this is only implemented in one spar room which is hardly ever used by players. the most popular rooms such as the green streak room do not have this ping limit which makes it very difficult to maintain a long streak with laggers teleporting all over the place.

it's especially hard for new players as they may not have a Multiplex melee to melee the laggers resulting in either a tie (and losing their streak) or a loss due to teleportation and bullets flying everywhere. Is there a specific reason it's not implemented in most rooms?

I say 'most' due to the fact it may not be the players fault that their ping is over 350ms, the server may be lagging- if this were the scenario then leaving one or two rooms without a limit would be understandable. but instead, it's the opposite and most rooms DONT have the limit. why?

Yup, the title is clickbait as usual, but does anyone know why this hasnt been put into all rooms? and does anyone else feel that it should?