Thread: Playerworlds

Playerworlds

So player worlds greatly interests me because I absolutely love graal and player worlds seem to be graal but more technical. Anyways. I need almost a guide to player worlds. what's the best player world? How do I get to said world? Is it worth even getting into player worlds? I know the basics of graal but player worlds is a whole different demon. Any advice/help is much appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SM-A310Y using Tapatalk

Best playerworld? Imo it was zodiac. That was soooooo good. But alas, its ded now. I havent been on playerworlds since i checked in a few months ago, and it was pretty much ded :/ but hope you find one
    Last edited by Toxic132; 04-20-2017 at 11:08 PM. Reason: I suck at spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic132 View Post
    Best playerworld? Imo it was zodiac. That was soooooo good. But alas, its ded now. I havent been on playerworlds since i checked in a few months ago, and aw it was moretty much ded :/ but hope you find one
    So there's not a whole lot of point in player worlds?

Sent from my SM-A310Y using Tapatalk

i dont want to say no, but i feel like the communtiy for that is dead now, so im hesitant to say its still fine.

Era's Playerworld is fun, decently easy to get money, and a lot of the community is less cancerous than iEra. THough it's much smaller.