Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Head removal, 10k back.

Head removal, 10k back.

I have had a certain head for 2-3 years.
    Only until today it was refunded for 'having an illegal animation'.

Apparently its because of the rules at changed.

Anyways i was given 10k because of this.
    I was given half the money i spent on my head because the rules had changed.

So, question, can i get that extra 10k for a new head? due to the fact that when i uploaded it, it was legal.
    Having an illegal head wasnt my fault.

Thanks
    Last edited by chocofly; 02-11-2019 at 11:29 PM.
    Any questions?
    pm me

According to Panda, since you uploaded an illegal custom, you are entitled to a half refund. You should have read the rules and abided it in the first term. It could have been a staff that was corrupt, and was fired or such that accepted your head. We never know, it could be a staff that was new and mistakenly accepted it, in addition to the above. On the 3 years of having the head, doesn't mean we could have monitored you with such head. We don't have the ability to check on everyone at the same time.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

If you still have the file would you mind sending the head here?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

According to this thread:
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...t=upload+rules

It says "-We do allow animations on the eyes; however there should be no other animations on the head."
    This thread also hasn't been touched for about 3 years. Both the admin and player are at fault here.
    Question? Just message me.
    On top of the Start Hospital
    Player Relations: June 14, 2016 - October 10, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by chocofly View Post
    Lets be honest, it isnt that clear that these forums threads are available, especially when there is a second one which layerd created.
    Thats why the moderator accepts/denies, to keep the player right. Thats what the players rely on. It was accepted, thinking it was perfectly acceptable.
    Yes, that seems to be what the players always rely on. You shouldn't rely on admins 24/7, they make mistakes, since they're human. Like Zed said, it could've been a new PR or someone who accepted it by mistake without looking through the animation.There's a reason why the upload house has an NPC that redirects you to that thread.
    (Even though it was updated, it still states "We now allow small animations on heads. Such as mouth/ears moving as well as eyes."
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...d+rules+update
    Question? Just message me.
    On top of the Start Hospital
    Player Relations: June 14, 2016 - October 10, 2017

But the head isn't illegal? Only thing which is touching on the bad side is the wisps of blue flame that come off the burning eyes animation, but I've seen many of those kinds of animations before, and in my books, classify as an eye animation.
    Last edited by Xiang IV; 04-23-2017 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Grammar.
    my discord is xiv#2549

Why is the gummy bear body allowed in Layerd's post but the newur says it's illegal got me screwed up cap.

- Upload Rules Updates (By Layerd)

• Gummy bear heads are now allowed.

- Newur Comments (Staff Upload Guide Book)

Moreover, we do not allow:
    - Gummy-Bear bodies

and I believe that there may be more things that aren't correlated for both rules.

Back to your matter, head animations (on the head of head uploads) such as your head animation, is in fact not acceptable. We reject and refund those kind of heads. Contact me in-game or online staffs if you see further heads with such animations. We only allow small animations and appropriate animations.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Even tho I've explained the matter, you failed to co-operate. Which then led you to create this thread despite the clarification.
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

I believe I've explained the "Illegal animation" was of the eyes. On the other hand, I must apologize for not being more specific.
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

oml just give him his gralats back
    we can hardly make gralats pls it makes us cry