Thread: Any Sparing tips

Shotgun Any Sparing tips

Hello I was just wondering if anybody has some tips for a noob like me I only have 100-94 W-L but I always get Roasted by a flamethrower or bar I have a pbp and shipka anything I'm doing wrong?

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Dip to the bottom first, just make sure to cover that and time whenever they're trying to get the top and shoot.
    Make sure to move around, don't get cornered.
    Use your Shipka as a primary weapon unless they have low health.
    Remember; there's a hit timer so you have like 0.2 seconds to hit them and they can't damage you.
    Have some dodging skills, it's like a game of chicken, you have to just wait for the right time to cut through the gaps.

If you need anything else, my name is Blink (LightsOut) in-game, feel free to PM me.
    I'm not great in spar but I have some knowledge of it.

Dont get hit

When the start of the battle.

Drop down bottom and spam like a wave like shape. If the player rushes shoot him like a box way and move far away as possible from him.

This explanation is kinda off

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

My spar ratio is 495-463 I think. I'm not the greatest but I can still give you tips from what I've learned while sparring.
    1.) ammo - You want something that has a great clip because if your magazine is too small, you will find yourself often reloading and that's when your opponent can take advantage of you. A good weapon for spar that has a good magazine is the Sten. The Sten has a clip size of 32.

2.) heading to the bottom of the map - When the spar battle begins you want to instantly make yourself go to the bottom as fast as possible. How can you go fast? Try going diagonally, that's the fastest way to move.

3.) Once your at the bottom - Once at your bottom you want to spam and make a wall of bullets preventing your opponent from being able to control the bottom. After a while, your opponent might try to go to the top. When that's the case you want to shoot up and down and also move yourself towards him to make sure you don't get cornered. This is why it's good to have a big magazine size because once you reload, they can possibly run fast enough to the bottom and then the tables will turn. Once that happens, you can be in jeopardy in losing.

That's really all I know.

- - - Updated - - -

of losing*******