Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Logging on randomly to a false jailing whilst offline?

Logging on randomly to a false jailing whilst offline?

I do not know what this community has come to and what the administrators have been trained and/or told how to run and do things, but when I log into my account after not being on for over 48 hours to be jailed about 3-4 minutes after logging in, I think I would like to know every detail of it. I'm just going to say this, this jailing better be revoked off of my account or furthermore action will be carried on from my part. For me to barely get on and then when I do, to surprised with literally nothing as for reason, strikes me a little too doubtful that this staffs' knowledge and performance can support this server to prevail and become better.

Banned
    PM your ID and I'll look into it.
    Oh and threatening us will get you nowhere.
    Also, I'll be gentle on this one but you're not supposed to make threads about jails, read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirzey View Post
    PM your ID and I'll look into it.
    Oh and threatening us will get you nowhere.
    Also, I'll be gentle on this one but you're not supposed to make threads about jails, read the rules.
    claps

Tread carefully Newcomer.

I don't let rules stop my concerns that are more important about little ideas that most young ones come on here about. But I appreciate your offer to check.

Quote Originally Posted by scb1623 View Post
    I don't let rules stop my concerns that are more important about little ideas that most young ones come on here about. But I appreciate your offer to check.
    This is a forum. It is for discussion between community members. We are here to have fun, and your actions have shown nothing but an ill-temper. You come here demanding answers when you should have submitted a ticket at Support.toonslab.com if you had a concern. On top of this you fail to read the rules of the site, post something that should not be posted here, and then speak harshly of its members after an exception is made for your mistake by Krizey. Your say you don't let rules stop your concerns that are "more important". All I hear is a self centered, superiority complex ridden, individual who has no sense of how life or societal rule works. Your sheer lack of understanding of the most basic principles of how a community runs leads me to believe that you're the "young ones"; not us. You need to cool off or get an attitude adjustment, if I had to guess it's what got you jailed in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver the Cat View Post
    This is a forum. It is for discussion between community members. We are here to have fun, and your actions have shown nothing but an ill-temper. You come here demanding answers when you should have submitted a ticket at Support.toonslab.com if you had a concern. On top of this you fail to read the rules of the site, post something that should not be posted here, and then speak harshly of its members after an exception is made for your mistake by Krizey. Your say you don't let rules stop your concerns that are "more important". All I hear is a self centered, superiority complex ridden, individual who has no sense of how life or societal rule works. Your sheer lack of understanding of the most basic principles of how a community runs leads me to believe that you're the "young ones"; not us. You need to cool off or get an attitude adjustment, if I had to guess it's what got you jailed in the first place.
    krizey is so cool man.

- - - Updated - - -

كرزي <3

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    krizey is so cool man.
    He seems like quite a cool cat.

<3 .

Quote Originally Posted by scb1623 View Post
    I don't let rules stop my concerns that are more important about little ideas that most young ones come on here about.But I appreciate your offer to check.
    You wont get very far with an attitude like that.
    Message Kirzey or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com
    Welcome to the forums!