Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Prancer's Gani Thread 2017

Prancer's Gani Thread 2017

Hello and welcome to my amazing and hot GANIs thread
    Where you and your friends can judge my GANIs and also give feedback on them

Started my career as a gani back at 2015 October where I FIRST touched Graalshop.exe, it wasn't very easy hence i didn't even know how to add sprites, i usually watched videos on youtube knowing how interesting it looked and fun, i was right, doing GANIs is so much fun and requires alot of creativity. Myself i try to do my best to improve and be able to contribute with the best. I love taking tips from players and more experienced GANIs. Hence i made this thread so yall can watch some of my work and judge it.

Purple dagger melee

Rose's bow

Enchanted Staff

PD: I'm bad with melees, this are all my first time trying out melee ganis so judge it as much as you like

Also if you hear some pistol sounds it cause i had iera opened at google chrome
    Last edited by Prancer; 05-16-2017 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Made the thread a lil bit brighter
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

The movement for the purple dagger is very odd, Maybe try changing some body parts, I liked the bow gani it was pretty decent, but both of the melees had very weird movement
    Resigned Gani Artist
    Resigned iZone Gani Admin

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg1861 View Post
    The movement for the purple dagger is very odd, Maybe try changing some body parts, I liked the bow gani it was pretty decent, but both of the melees had very weird movement
    Was gonna say that.
    Also for the staff, if you look at 0:06 look at the walk gani on the back. The melee is too low and it has too much up and down movement. It should be more stable on your back rather than moving alot. Also it is vertical. I like using the diagonal sprite so you should try using the diagonal sprite, and add less movement on the back.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Work on tweening more frames in so the animation becomes smoother. It's o.k. to jump distance to represent quickness in some frames, but having very few frames overall gives items a rough and bad result imo.

I'll be here from time to time. College & Work are my priorities for now.
    If you need anything from me feel free to ask.

Small projects going on here and there.

Thanks for the feedback, more ganis posting today soon
    Click here boy-o ^

where do I make gani's at
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Quote Originally Posted by Zayzay View Post
    Search on YouTube "gani guide by swigger swogger"

Quote Originally Posted by Zayzay View Post
    Youtube is the best way to start learning

- - - Updated - - -

More GANIs to come

Please leave your feedback and if you want to be harsh do it lolz i only do this for the feedback of the community, it helps me improve more
    Click here boy-o ^

I would work on the idle a bit more. I like to think of it in the idea that you are breathing and how would move holding the item. In this case the RPD is likely very heavy and you would be breathing slower standing still holding the item, this would result in longer down frames as the weapon moved with an exhale and longer up with an inhale.

I also look at this in the idea that the character has infinite stamina (this would be different in a game w. stamina) so you don't worry about what it might look like in the case that your character had just finished running.

Overall pretty nice though, keep it up.

I'll be here from time to time. College & Work are my priorities for now.
    If you need anything from me feel free to ask.

Small projects going on here and there.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I mean it's kinda hard to tell cause the screen keeps freezing for split seconds so idk if that's the gani or if it's just glitchy. Anyways as said above the idle should be worked on. For an RPD which is a heavy gun, you shouldn't be really fast unless you are superman. So slow it down a bit but overall the ganis look nice. Make the frame speed 0.1. Gun move up, head move up, gun move down, head move down. That's how I do it. But make sure it's slower. That's the speed of a melee or somethin. For the reload here is what I suggest. The reload is something that I should give feedback on. So as you can see, when on the left direction, you grab the clip from your left side. Nothing wrong with that. The right direction is the one you need to make a little adjustment too. From all directions you grab the clip from the left side and for the right direction, you grab the clip from your right side. Also I would change the gun sound it doesn't really sound like an LMG. Just my opinion on that though.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!