Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chem Banned In Spar

Chem Banned In Spar

Seems like Chem has now been banned from spar too. Please give us a refund option as it's practically useless now and no one was notified of these changes

A refund seems fair for those individuals no longer interested in having the chem.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Seems like Chem has now been banned from spar too. Please give us a refund option as it's practically useless now and no one was notified of these changes
    Haha hahaha haha very unfair! Im saving for chemical 170 ec now but omg seriously banned in base and spar 200 ec, no way

People should get refunded seems like all the people with chem are getting hate from those who cant beat a chem in spar or base, which is unfair because there are more non-chem players than people with chems.

Banned
    To be honest I feel bad for Bitz. He shouldn't be taking opinions on what the community wants done to a gun because when he does you have these sort of problems arise. When he wanted to balance it for basing the chem owners complained and said no, so he banned it from basing because it was too strong. When it was used in spar people were upset because they were considered op in such a small space so as such he banned it from spar as well. If he had just done what HE wanted in the first place you wouldnt have this kind of stuff happen.

You shouldn't get a refund, I spent real money on my p2ks and on my pbp and wanted one and they said too bad. They balanced them and as a result they were weaker but fair. He should just make the changes he wants and thats that. You earned it good for you, you are entitled to have an opinion but you don't run the game, make the guns, balance the guns, and get swamped with complaints with them on the daily; he does.

TLDR; He should go with his original plan and balance it, and if you don't like it oh well, but don't complain because it isnt your call it's his. Im sure he will unban them in both areas once its made fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    To be honest I feel bad for Bitz. He shouldn't be taking opinions on what the community wants done to a gun because when he does you have these sort of problems arise. When he wanted to balance it for basing the chem owners complained and said no, so he banned it from basing because it was too strong. When it was used in spar people were upset because they were considered op in such a small space so as such he banned it from spar as well. If he had just done what HE wanted in the first place you wouldnt have this kind of stuff happen.

You shouldn't get a refund, I spent real money on my p2ks and on my pbp and wanted one and they said too bad. They balanced them and as a result they were weaker but fair. He should just make the changes he wants and thats that. You earned it good for you, you are entitled to have an opinion but you don't run the game, make the guns, balance the guns, and get swamped with complaints with them on the daily; he does.

TLDR; He should go with his original plan and balance it, and if you don't like it oh well, but don't complain because it isnt your call it's his. Im sure he will unban them in both areas once its made fair.
    You don't have idea how to get 200 ec

> useless
    > pk

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    > useless
    > pk
    Almost all the players who have Chem have over 200k kills, and now the streets will be clogged with tons and tons of chems making pking extremely hard for other players

> useless
    > pk
    Pking on streets is hard since its laggy you need a gun with spread or no hit timer like flame or mini.

Banned
    > useless
    > pk
    Acey Cakes don't worry, to be honest this was started because they had a hissyfit over it being balanced to be made fair in the first place. When you dig a hole for yourself you cant expect sympathy for the situation. This was done because of themselves, they are the reason it got this bad. They don't want stat changes they want to feel entitled to mop the floor with everyone because its a broken gun.