Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nice things that happened to you from a player when you first started Era?

Nice things that happened to you from a player when you first started Era?

The day I first started era, I had no Idea on what to do or how to make money effectively since I didn't have a melee weapon other than the starting knife, and this one player who I can't remember by name came up to me and told me to enter his house (this was pre trade tables). He asked me if I was new and if I liked the game, which I replied "yeah Era is a fun game, but its tough digging for shells since I cant seem to kill crabs", he then dropped a Taser in his house and said keep it.

I just realized small acts of kindness like that can be remembered for a long time even if it is just a game. Have you ever met anyone nice or helpful when you first started Era? If so share your story.

Quote Originally Posted by BLiTz Canavi View Post
    The day I first started era, I had no Idea on what to do or how to make money effectively since I didn't have a melee weapon other than the starting knife, and this one player who I can't remember by name came up to me and told me to enter his house (this was pre trade tables). He asked me if I was new and if I liked the game, which I replied "yeah Era is a fun game, but its tough digging for shells since I cant seem to kill crabs", he then dropped a Taser in his house and said keep it.

I just realized small acts of kindness like that can be remembered for a long time even if it is just a game. Have you ever met anyone nice or helpful when you first started Era? If so share your story.
    Dude you're so lucky. That's so nice wowwww
    Now a days no one would ever drop a tazer lol

3 years ago... (The time I started Era) I started in 2014.

The day I first started I met this one player called "TheGivingTree" he gave me all these mushrooms, probably 100 or more, I had no idea what he had to offer.

I know 100 may sound like a small number but bare in mind I was a noob and had no idea how much that was worth in Gralats until I actually discovered the Mushroom place.

A.K.A Macy's Mushrooms. It just felt like so much to me.

Here is another act of kindness more recently - 1-2 year's ago.

During this time at the trade tables there was a lot of hype about the VIP Hammers that just became tradeable.

Literally every room I walked into every table had about 5 VIP hammers on them, I know crazy right.

Everyone had them. VIP hammers were rather popular back then, then they are today.

I walked into one room finding a Player saying "Grab my table for a suprise"

he had like 4 burgers on it and a few flowers, no one found it suspicous at all I grabbed it and he then added a Fire Hammer. He accepted it, I didn't know what to say other then "Thank you."

he said "Finally! someone grabbed it"

Sounds like he has been there for a while waiting for someone to come a long and grab it. The room was full at the time which is odd, someone could of grabbed it by then but luckily he got my attention. I was so pleased. GG

I may have more story's to tell.

I mean... in 2010 everyone was more nice... Yea

Quote Originally Posted by JP theonefromgraal View Post
    Dude you're so lucky. That's so nice wowwww
    Now a days no one would ever drop a tazer lol

3 years ago... (The time I started Era) I started in 2014.

The day I first started I met this one player called "TheGivingTree" he gave me all these mushrooms, probably 100 or more, I had no idea what he had to offer.

I know 100 may sound like a small number but bare in mind I was a noob and had no idea how much that was worth in Gralats until I actually discovered the Mushroom place.

A.K.A Macy's Mushrooms. It just felt like so much to me.

Here is another act of kindness more recently - 1-2 year's ago.

During this time at the trade tables there was a lot of hype about the VIP Hammers that just became tradeable.

Literally every room I walked into every table had about 5 VIP hammers on them, I know crazy right.

Everyone had them. VIP hammers were rather popular back then, then they are today.

I walked into one room finding a Player saying "Grab my table for a suprise"

he had like 4 burgers on it and a few flowers, no one found it suspicous at all I grabbed it and he then added a Fire Hammer. He accepted it, I didn't know what to say other then "Thank you."

he said "Finally! someone grabbed it"

Sounds like he has been there for a while waiting for someone to come a long and grab it. The room was full at the time which is odd, someone could of grabbed it by then but luckily he got my attention. I was so pleased. GG

I may have more story's to tell.
    Those are both really cool stories, I really like the suprise one a lot. It seems like a pretty interesting way to make someones day better!

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BLiTz Canavi View Post

, nowdays they are only a handful of players donating , back in the day I believe their were a lot more players that gave.

One of the most memorable moment on graal was when I joined a gang called soviet, they recruited me while I had very poor experience. They were kind, we based and Pked together. Then the leader said, let's have a drop party, ( him and couple of ppl dropped a lot of items , mushrooms , swords , food to his house and placed a gate so no one steal ) Then the leader opened the gate and the gang members and myself tried getting the best items .

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I was trying to figure out how to fart and someone told me that I needed the full version (wasn't free back then)
    I didn't give up until I found that nice person and he told me how to
    life saver.
    Last edited by imaginary; 04-26-2017 at 03:30 PM.

I was never given any hand outs, but you're very lucky that someone gave your a free taser (worth like 9k shells at the time).
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime

Someone gave me an Egg Shake. Still have it.

wow my childhood wasn't that great comparing to u all ;(

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    wow my childhood wasn't that great comparing to u all ;(
    Your fart story is priceless though.