Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nice things that happened to you from a player when you first started Era?

I remember that the week I started the trade tables were something new.

I was looking for a gun because I thought they were tradable and this kind guy said that they weren't and asked me if I could grab the trade table that was near us. He gave me a Bee Stick melee (that i still have and will never trade). I told him (Like the noob I was) that I was going to pay him with graalants, to which he said "It's fine, you can't trade graalants" so he left and I took the bee stick, I was so happy.

I think that there are still very nice people in graal, the problem is that a lot of young kids started playing it and some of them still don't know how to be kind to others and get triggered pretty easily. I don't think graal had a demographic, as far as I know, but it became a place for 7 y/o kids who only know how to say "noob" and "dab" when they kill you.

Some dumb ppl drop his burrito tp in train station and i stole it ahahahaah

Sent from my R50A using Tapatalk

I kind of agree about the older Graal Era generation of players being a lot different than the newer ones.

I met this guy dan we were friends for a long time... he gave me a rainbow skate tp then never talked to me again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember one of my first few days on era, i saw two guys with a BAR and wearing all black, i just came from outside the identity house and i asked them if i can join there gang, then they replied "Do you have a gun". I said "Yeah" and pulled out my starter pistol. After that they were like "LOL" and both of them killed and gas me. Then ran off. Not the best experience of my life but one to remember.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

u know the 100h park
    ppl used to drop a lot there
    once a dumbass dropped a pink or jeni umbrella then my cousin picked it up > he traded it for a black umbrella and another super then he gave the umbrella to my other cousin
    I was jelly

another story
    someone dropped a tazer in that park, i picked it up and i was so happy lmao then a guy pmed me saying if i don't give it back he'd hack my account i wasn't identified and i freaked out i spammed reported him but nothing happened > i lagged out then when i wanted to login i couldn't > had to wait like 30 mins then when i logged on my acc was gone
    sad times

I really enjoy these stories everyone.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Nowadays, most of the community is just toxic. Telling others to kill themselves, calling them noobs even though they don't have skill and telling people to literally close out their game because they don't your gang to enter their base. Ugh, childish edgelords

Quote Originally Posted by XavierXav View Post
    Nowadays, most of the community is just toxic. Telling others to kill themselves, calling them noobs even though they don't have skill and telling people to literally close out their game because they don't your gang to enter their base. Ugh, childish edgelords
    I usually see that happen in certain areas, mainly in Astro. I haven't been there in years because of it.

Soldier
    Duke told me if i made a gang and gave it to him then helped him base it'd become the #1 gang, he was right. Dec 2010