Thread: Item lottery

Item lottery

Instead of gralats can't they be a item lottery. It can be picked at random , the system is similar to the futuristic katana lottery. Every hour. It can be items from any holiday shop from the past or item. Only a 2-5 items that are from autions. I know this might lose the rarity of some items .Only some rare items are in the lottery though, not like umbrella or some sort though. I made this thread because players aren't really using the lottery that much often, the normal lottery can be there but I think they should be a new lottery that catches newbies attention. Because when you start out as a newbie, it's really hard if you don't have anyone to aid you. So making a lottery will solve problems from them. 10 gralats for one ticket. Only one ticket per lottery. This is really all about chance, if you win and u get shovel, you only lost 10 gralats so they are no real drama. The item can be displayed on top of the room. It would show the item before the countdown starts. I don't really know if the item should be displayed. It would make it fair but it really puts players in pressure thinking, " what if I win and get a bad item" or " what if I win and get a rare item"

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Ha you wish
    mabye bump up the lottery price to $100-$500 as these are rares.
    what's the point if they are called "rares" they just won't be rare anymore if everyone has them.

Quote Originally Posted by JP theonefromgraal View Post
    Ha you wish
    mabye bump up the lottery price to $100-$500 as these are rares.
    what's the point if they are called "rares" they just won't be rare anymore if everyone has them.

True true , but it would take couple of hours, days ,weeks.... for them to lose their rarity.

Well , my idea means a random item lottery. (Forgot to add the random )

Ok , I've decided that the item wouldn't be displayed on top of the room , so this means that ppl will get a ticket for a random item. I'm not that concerned about the rarity for items. If there are 3-5 rare items out of 50-200 items , then it wouldn't be that much of a concern for the rare items.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

If no ones using the lottery then why are you upset with it? You have a much better chance of winning if not many people are doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never, give, items from the past.
    They're reserved for the people that got them at the time.
    Anyways I can only agree if the item was an item already in a shop with high value such as a 12k gun or something so the player can get a gun for 10 times less of the price.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Your basically just saying add the lottery house from olwest.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    Your basically just saying add the lottery house from olwest.
    wow you are such a philosophe