Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Underrated Gun?

Most Underrated Gun?

Everyone always talks about the BAR, GM4/M4, P2Ks, PSG, AA-12, and so on. In light of all these obviously more superior guns, what according to stats and gameplay is the best gun that gets the least attention?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver the Cat View Post
    Everyone always talks about the BAR, GM4/M4, P2Ks, PSG, AA-12, and so on. In light of all these obviously more superior guns, what according to stats and gameplay is the best gun that gets the least attention?
    Most overrated gun for me I'll say is m4 some people think it a noob gun but if you known how to work it it will be a deadly weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Retro D View Post
    Most overrated gun for me I'll say is m4 some people think it a noob gun but if you known how to work it it will be a deadly weapon
    Overrated would be people saying its the best when it actually is just alright. Do you mean underrated? If so I would agree, but the M4 still is so often talked about I wouldn't really count it as the answer I was looking for. I'm curious about a gun that, although it isn't as good as other options, is the best weapon that never gets talked about or used.

M3
    i used to buy that gun everytime i lose/delete my acc before i was identified

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    M3
    i used to buy that gun everytime i lose/delete my acc before i was identified
    Huh, neato. I had to double check what gun that was. Why did you like it?

I mean underrated lmao

Most Underrated Gun?

Makarov. For the price it is extremely underrated, albeit unheard of. At only 6k it's a great weapon for sparring, and serves decently in pk. Don't try to base with this gun though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, as I watch this thread develop, this could be really useful for new players looking to get started without having to work for years or shell out the big bucks for good weapons.

Jack Hammer is really underrated

Sent from my R50A using Tapatalk

Most Underrated Gun?

Smgpk, it is a very good gun despite being 7 damage and i've use it for a while and its really good for 23k. If it were to be buffed to like 8 damage it would be one of the best "fair-spar" guns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-