Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Daily Login Bonus.

Daily Login Bonus.

Im not sure that this had been suggested yet, but I would think it would be a great idea to add a daily consecutive login bonus.

Example:

First Day: 10 Gralats

Second Day: 30 Gralats.

Third Day: 100 Gralats.

fourth Day: 200 Gralats.

5th Day: 300 Gralats.

Sixth Day: 500 Gralats.

Seventh Day: an EC piece.

I think that this could make the players more encouraged to log in daily and could boost the games population.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 12-01-2018 at 05:38 PM.

That would never happen at least by the intervals your going up by.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    That would never happen at least by the intervals your going up by.
    Ikr 😂 10 gralats isn't anything and the fact that it goes from that to EC piece in 7 days is ridiculous.

It should be:

First week:
    100 daily gralats then 7th day 500 gralats.

Second week:
    200 daily gralats then 7th day bonus is 1k gralats.

Third week:
    300 daily gralats bonus 7th day 1.5k gralats.

Fourth week:
    400 gralats daily and 7th day 2k gralats and ec piece. (Or just the EC piece.)

Then reset and any day you don't log on will reset the days logged.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Ikr �� 10 gralats isn't anything and the fact that it goes from that to EC piece in 7 days is ridiculous.
    That's the point of the first day, Its to encourage you to log in more than once because you won't get much at all unless you log in consecutively. Most F2P games give a pretty good amount of premium currency on the 7th day. And you would be suprised those EC shards would add up very very slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by BLiTz Canavi View Post
    That's the point of the first day, Its to encourage you to log in more than once because you won't get much at all unless you log in consecutively.
    LOL 10 gralats wouldn't encourage anyone to be online 😂😂 I can get that from making one pizza.

LOL 10 gralats wouldn't encourage anyone to be online ���� I can get that from making one pizza.

You aren't supposed to be encouraged from the first day lol. but you wont get to the next 6 bonuses unless you do the first. If you don't log in consecutively you will be reset to the 10 gralats bonus. That's why people would want to keep logging in.

I'd say 10 -> 500 gralats max, when it gets past 3 weeks you'll get a ec piece
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by BLiTz Canavi View Post
    You aren't supposed to be encouraged from the first day lol. but you wont get to the next 6 bonuses unless you do the first. If you don't log in consecutively you will be reset to the 10 gralats bonus. That's why people would want to keep logging in.
    You literally contradicticted what you last said...

You literally contradicticted what you last said...

My bad, I originally meant that it would encourage players to log in consecutively instead of missing a day causing a reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    I'd say 10 -> 500 gralats max, when it gets past 3 weeks you'll get a ec piece
    I did the math, There are around 52 weeks in a year, which adds up to 17 EC per year (Only if you logged in every single week through an entire year). It would take 6 years to get a little over 100 ECs which is basically the age of iEra. If this login bonus was added during the beginning of Era and there was someone who played consecutively from 2011-2017 they would have gotten 100 ECs as of this year which doesn't sound like too much of a stretch.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 04-30-2017 at 11:11 PM.