Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Daily Login Bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Ikr �� 10 gralats isn't anything and the fact that it goes from that to EC piece in 7 days is ridiculous.
    Its just an idea, and if a developer wanted to add it, they can always modify it.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Its just an idea, and if a developer wanted to add it, they can always modify it.
    I already did read the whole thread

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BLiTz Canavi View Post
    My bad, I originally meant that it would encourage players to log in consecutively instead of missing a day causing a reset.

I did the math, There are around 52 weeks in a year, which adds up to 17 EC shards per year (Only if you logged in every single week through an entire year). It would take 6 years to get a little over 100 ECs which is basically the age of iEra. If this login bonus was added during the beginning of Era and there was someone who played consecutively from 2011-2017 they would have gotten 100 ECs as of this year which doesn't sound like too much of a stretch.
    Oooorr easier as I put it 1 month logged every day for a year 12 EC shards or 4 EC

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

I like the idea, but it needs a few twicks then it's complete. I think the ec part should be changed. People can just log on then log back off for the whole week and get the ec piece. This is slightly different but if you log in on graal for 20 days straight and being on for at least hour you will get a ec piece. But if your afking then you won't receive the ec. I just thought this from reading the posts.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Daily bonuses are proven to encourage players to keep playing, however it shouldn't be a log on reward, it would be better to have rewards that you earn so people don't just log on then log off.

Quote Originally Posted by BLiTz Canavi View Post

It would take 6 years to get a little over 100 ECs which is basically the age of iEra. If this login bonus was added during the beginning of Era and there was someone who played consecutively from 2011-2017 they would have gotten 100 ECs as of this year which doesn't sound like too much of a stretch.
    There's Events for a reason... if they add daily bonuses, ec items will be common.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    There's Events for a reason... if they add daily bonuses, ec items will be common.
    Not really since 17 EC per year isnt much. You can't even buy a taser if you logged in every single day for that year.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 04-29-2017 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Daily bonuses are proven to encourage players to keep playing, however it shouldn't be a log on reward, it would be better to have rewards that you earn so people don't just log on then log off.
    I can agree with this since I kind of do that in other games now that I think about it. Maybe have a "do this specific job on this day" or "kill this amount of players another day" type system. Basically daily goals instead of a login bonus.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 04-29-2017 at 09:41 PM.

Uhh... there kinda already is a incentive. An ec shard at the end of the third day of consecutive log-ins, first week consecutively, the 30th day consecutively, the 120th day consecutively, and after 365 days.

But I do like your idea. Maybe an ec shard every 30 days of consecutive log-ins? But graalats every day isnt reasonable, no matter what amount.

This is actually one of the best, most reasonable, suggestion I have seen on here. I really like the idea of a login bonus in general, as for the rewards itself, I have no idea. They can decide on that, but +1 from me
    Question? Need help? Feel free to message me anytime