Thread: Trading shells for shovels

Trading shells for shovels

Hello! Soon I will be starting digging so hard. First, I need 200 shovels to begin with. And after that, I will exchange some of them for more shovels. So I need the exchange ratio for shovels and shells. For example: 1 shovel for 2 trochus. With other shells, what is the ratio of exchanging?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hwaryun
    On a side tangent, I get that trochus are the primary form of currency for trading tables but I can never understand why the deal you mentioned is so prominent.

The inherent worth of trochus for in game purposes is 3 gralats and each shovel is 50 gralats.

If you did the 1:2 (shovel:trochus) ratio, the person who is trading with you would incur an in game loss of 44 gralats.

I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by hwaryun View Post
    On a side tangent, I get that trochus are the primary form of currency for trading tables but I can never understand why the deal you mentioned is so prominent.

The inherent worth of trochus for in game purposes is 3 gralats and each shovel is 50 gralats.

If you did the 1:2 (shovel:trochus) ratio, the person who is trading with you would incur an in game loss of 44 gralats.

I don't get it.
    The person get 1 shovel to dig just for 2 trochus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get it.
    It's for people who are so rich for shovels but are too lazy to dig themselves

I don't get it.

I don't get it that much but I'm learner as well

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Big Cheese Sottocapo

I don't get it.
    same