Thread: Suggestion for theatre

Exclamation Suggestion for theatre

The theatre located near Mercy East Hospital has been widely debated for its uses and its future plans. I am aware that it has been underused and I'd like to offer a suggestion.

I propose that the theatre be removed, and relocate the gun shop beside the Era Go building to the theatre's location. Then, in the place of the gun shop, build a MICE building.

In this MICE building, the developers can set up 20-40 (up to them to decide) booths for players to rent at a cost. (say, maybe 1000 gralats for a week). If the demand is overwhelming, perhaps admins can moderate the demand by changing the costs; vice versa. These booths can allow players to display pictures and notes. They can be used by gang leaders to promote their gangs to get more members, traders looking for someone to trade with (e.g. selling shovels, changing shells etc), used by players to advertise their youtube channels? (hopefully so). The booths can also be used by players to share infomation which are appropriate such as guides to doing or using something, personal stories of themselves, history of their gangs, history of the game, etc etc.

Perhaps, for players advertising their gangs, the administrators can include an NPC for interested players to grab to be directed to the gang's profile.

Of course, every infomation shared in the booths will have to be reviewed by admins. Or not, up to them to decide. Players who do not wish to continue advertising can choose to vacate their booths.

The reason why I suggested replacing the gun shop with a MICE facility is because there are many players there, so the facility will see more visitors. I believe with this facility, fewer players would have to stand in the start park or trade tables to say something and wait forever for someone interested to respond.

It'll help to reduce lag, too.

And for skeptics who think such advertising could be done on era-go, it must not be forgotten that not all players use era-go. (24k registered members on the forum, but there's like 200k likes on GraalOnline Era FB page.) If advertising is done on era go only, how many intersted players will be missing out?)
    Last edited by LYK08; 04-30-2017 at 02:05 PM.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Like players do on YouTube, they'll just skip the ad, plus NEVER SUGGEST DELETING THE MOST FAVULOUS BUILDING! (I like regency theatre, it's just so cool looking)
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Very nice idea. I fully support it.
    ineffable.

hwaryun
    On one hand, seems like a lot of work for pr's and other admins to filter through all the booth comments.

On the other, if players have a free reign over their booth comments without anyone to keep it in check, it will spiral out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by hwaryun View Post
    On one hand, seems like a lot of work for pr's and other admins to filter through all the booth comments.

On the other, if players have a free reign over their booth comments without anyone to keep it in check, it will spiral out of control.
    Which is why I suggest the info shared to be reviewed. They can employ software's to detect words that are not allowed and if there's no issues , then it'll be a breeze reviewing things. And they can have censorship, just like the chat function.

And maybe to ensure that player's abide by the rules the administrators can take the players booth down if they fail to comply with rules and decline their refund as a forfeit.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LYK08; 04-30-2017 at 03:42 PM.

hwaryun
    Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    Which is why I suggest the info shared to be reviewed. They can employ software's to detect words that are not allowed and if there's no issues , then it'll be a breeze reviewing things.

I mean we already have swear filters for both private and public chat.

That doesn't really stop people from using other means of "communication."

Also, if you're advertising, wouldn't that mean you're filling up space for people to read your text? Wouldn't that mean that space is limited and that the "prime" positions are in the first room closest to the entrance?

Quote Originally Posted by hwaryun View Post
    I mean we already have swear filters for both private and public chat.

That doesn't really stop people from using other means of "communication."

Also, if you're advertising, wouldn't that mean you're filling up space for people to read your text? Wouldn't that mean that space is limited and that the "prime" positions are in the first room closest to the entrance?
    The space can be managed. Such as only showing in big Words the name of the advertiser or gang name. The other details can exist as a pop-up from the objects. Just like the furnitures.

As for the other forms of communication, as I said, players pay to use the booth and I doubt anyone would pay to get their booths taken down.

And about prime locations, people will pick the things they are interested in it they prefer. If a gang nearest to the entrance is a starter gang as compared to another which has 1000 hours and is farther away, a player who wants to be in a reputable gang won't pick the one nearest to the entrance.

And I believe players will not limit their choices to only one. They will look at all of the booths first before making a decision.

Cool idea. I think it will help a lot of people to :
    Trade
    Find members
    To get help from it
    Making friends from that
    Letting more ppl know about their youtube videos

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Banned
    But the theatre is spectacular D:

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    But the theatre is spectacular D:
    I know! Let it be another building PLEAASE remove that huge car pawn shop that only sells around 4 cars, takes a huge space for nothing
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA