Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PK Job Idea

PK Job Idea

I had this idea in my mind for quite some time, how it goes is when someone does a streak I.e, 50, 100, 150, 200 and so on..

There would be a bounty on the Player who is streaking, a PM would come up to all the players in iEra saying to accept or not the job to kill the Streaker, also the higher the Streak are the higher the joining fees would be to kill the person, so who ever kills the streaker would get some Gralats for killing the Streaker.

Lets say;
    50 Streaks 50 Gralats to join and reward will be 200-500 gralats.

100 streaks, 200 gralats to join and reward will be 500-700.

150 streaks, 400 gralats to join and reward will be 700-1000.

And the list would go so on..

Also if you die by the Streaker you would be out of the event (thanks to P0kachu for this idea!)

I think if this idea is implemented it will be fun for players acting as Hitman to kill the streaker and for the streaker to show off there skills by killing them.

I am a streaker myself and at time when reaching about 700 streaks it gets boring after a while when no one is hunting you down to end your streaks.

Thanks for reading the idea hope you guys like it.
    Last edited by Romario786; 07-01-2013 at 09:29 AM.

You know how often people get a streak? That would be an insane amount of pms so no thanks. (Sorry if I misunderstood what you meant by that)

It's like an event choose to join or not if so turn the Event PM off, so you won't get the message.

Good idea but the prize amount is too high.

This should only be on the people with 100+streaks for the people that do want to do it or get event pms for other events it would still be very annoying.

You should add if u die by the streaker u are auto out of event

Yeah that idea would be really good too thanks for it!

The amount of streakers that are around, especially in the summer, is ridiculously high. This would cause people to rapidly gain money without having to really do much work, just take a trap, and bam an easy 1k gralats.

You could easily abuse this idea.
    I'm hayze, yo!
    I like to dev!

At 50 killstreak people with friends can easily pk boost and make tons of easy gralats. starting at 1000 killstreak would be better, as the more experienced streakers are at this point and would make it a challenge.

Instead of 1000 gralats reduce it to perhaps 200 or 300, and if the person dies from the Streaker they are out of the event and not get their prize even if they kill them after.

I like the idea but it need some more detail clean ups.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.