Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PK Job Idea

Feel free to add more ideas... Each time someone comes up with an idea ill add it to my main post

This idea could actually work very well if you adjusted the prizes, prices, ETC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    At 50 killstreak people with friends can easily pk boost and make tons of easy gralats. starting at 1000 killstreak would be better, as the more experienced streakers are at this point and would make it a challenge.
    I agree it would need to be a higher number, but 500 seems better than 1,000 IMO

Well it could go for little as 200-500 gralats perhaps? I mean any amount of money but the PK job will be fun for hunters and streakers at it will give a challenge to the PK system

the whole idea of pk job is good but the amount of money is high people can boost getting thousands of gralats in hour

I have re done the winning prices, feel free to tell me your price which is reasonable so the idea can/may be put in to affect.

Interesting - you already get money from pking though

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Interesting - you already get money from pking though
    I know we do, this money making scheme is for the player that don't PK and want a bounty hunting job to kill the players which will pay them, it's just another challenge for the PK'rs to show off by killing the bounty hunters.

And each bounty hunter which gets killed is out of the event (only for those who joined the event) and the Streaker gets like 20 Gralats for killing them.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Romario786 View Post

I know we do, this money making scheme is for the player that don't PK and want a bounty hunting job to kill the players which will pay them, it's just another challenge for the PK'rs to show off by killing the bounty hunters.

And each bounty hunter which gets killed is out of the event (only for those who joined the event) and the Streaker gets like 20 Gralats for killing them.
    Dont forget about body parts
    Go FAQ yourself!
    I have two guides coming up within 1-2 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowBlom View Post
    Dont forget about body parts
    Lol, it's just an idea not implemented yet :P

The body parts are a bonus lol