Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where is the best digging spot?

I shovel at the bottom right corner of the map. I wouldn't say it's the best, but it's good enough for me. There's normally about 1-3 people there making it difficult to get the corner.

Beach areas in general are good.
    "The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you, you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back."​

In-game name is Perkins

Discord is Perkins#6752

Zany
    The bus is always good because it's a non kill zone and it's not stuffed to the brim generally with other diggers. I've liked digging in the Waterpark in the past (Summer) because it's similar to the bus and once you find a good spot it works well. Plus trash will spawn regularly there, although it is currently blocked off from digging.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanygraal View Post
    The bus is always good because it's a non kill zone and it's not stuffed to the brim generally with other diggers. I've liked digging in the Waterpark in the past (Summer) because it's similar to the bus and once you find a good spot it works well. Plus trash will spawn regularly there, although it is currently blocked off from digging.
    I agrEe w zaNee

Quote Originally Posted by Guratonni View Post
    Ok thanks
    Anytime!

Water park has the best spawn rate👍