View Poll Results: What gun is better for spar?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ion Carbine

6 66.67%
  • Ion Pistols

3 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's better for spar?

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    Stats are incorrect. Freeze of ion carbine isn't 0.14, it's 0.12, or less. Ion carbine's significantly better due to the much lower freeze
    Those stats I took them from BitzSam thread regarding the statistics of every gun. It might be outdated since it was made a year ago, but that's the only place where I got access to stats. It would be nice if a admin could provide me the real stats of the carbine, since that's what I'm looking for.

--------------

Anyone know if the jetpack mode from the pistols make you invulnerable from bullets?

Something that annoys me very much about the Ion Carbine is the spread. Having 0.01 of spread in a gun is almost shooting a laser. Does anyone know if the low spread is noticeable in the gun?

If the carbine gets to be the winner, I'll make my final choose by comparing the carbine to the GM4 and other spar guns that are being used nowadays. I'll be adding a poll to the thread when I figure out how to do it .

Zephlyn
    I've changed the stats of the Ion Carbine, since it's going to be getting a nerf by the end of May.

Looking at the stats, the Ion Carbine now it seems to be losing the comparison. Before the Ion Carbine had a much faster reload speed and a faster rate of fire, but now the Ion Pistols are more faster in terms of ROF and the reload of the Ion Pistols are faster than the Ion Carbine.

The only problem I can see now to the Ion Pistols is the freeze, since 0.1575 is kind of a medium-high freeze for a gun that has a high rate of fire. For having a idea, the Ghost M4 freeze is 0.145 and the freeze of the Vector is 0.15.

Zephlyn
    Updated the thread - made a comparison between the Ion Pistols and the Ion SMG, considering the nerf that the SMG has received.